15%

chrissie

"i feel like i'm doing a race." chole panted as she did back paddles towards the house, which we were so close i can actually taste it.

"fuck yes, there's a dock!" ashton cried out which i furrowed my eyebrows confused, what's the difference if there is or isn't a dock? dumbass.

"there's not lights on." luke said mono-tone and my heart broke with every sentence and breath he took because deep down we all knew he was slowly dying inside.

"ok i'll hoist you up then." calum said as we approached the dock which i happy danced in my head and my stomach was doing black flips and my ass was freezing.

i always ruin the moment.

calum grabbed my waist and i gasped as i looked to see collins' body right beside me.

i swear i'm going staright to hell for thinking this but luke is gonna like fucking stuff her body or something, he refuses to let her go, he literally helped her 'swim,' all the way to the dock and made sure her nose and mouth were above water.

"alright let's go up there and make a move." michael said, everyone went on the dock safely and i walked a little bit closer to the house, it looked so familar like i've seen it before, then i felt like i just fucking died and ressuracted.

"guys," i said observing the house,"we didn't leave that house." i said star strucked.

"what?" calum asked like i was going crazy.

"we went in a circle, this is the same house." i said feeling a softball size lump form in my throat.

"i'm so fucking done with this!" i screamed kicking the dock so hard, i swear my ancestors would probably feel it, "so fucking done!" i said lower and falling weakly to the dock's hard wood and bringing my knees to my chest crying again, i'm sick of crying too.

i think i'm going crazy, i keep on hearing collins' screams and pleads.

"you can't escape." i looked to where the voice came from to see luke staring at collins body, mouth hung open.

"collins?" luke asked, "please tell i didn't just hear that." i looked around to see everyone had heard it to.

"collins." i said rising up,"collins." i said a bit louder approaching.

"i didn't die." she said life lessly, this is not right at all, she's dead. 

"yes you did, you had no pulse." ashton said keeping his distance.

"it's a long story, it's kinda like heaven is for real, but we can never escape." she said closing her eyes as luke still was shocked to the core.

"you're alive." chole said rubbing her temples.

"thanks, i realized." she said and lightly laughed as we all soon followed after.

what the hell was that? you can't just die and come back to life like a god damn zombie, this isn't a fairy tale, this is absolutely crazy.

"well what do we do?" luke finally spoke a word, but barely english.

"we can do nothing, they have so much power." collins weakly said and i'm still not over the fact she's alive.

"just let me lead the way, i think i know how we can survive a little while longer." she said and luke obeyed as we all followed.

me and maddi were at the end of the line and we started chatting.

"what the hell is this, how is she alive." i said and maddi nodded her head nervously.

"shit doesn't happen often, especially in situations like this."

"she will never be the same." i quietly said so none could hear.

"well we're here." collins said and i looked to see a little hut that looked as big as my old room.

_

wtf collins is alive whet