13%

michael 

"luke what's going on?!" i shouted as i heard chairs being flipped and maddi sobbing greatly, i'm hearing maddi sob, so it must be a problem.

"maddi just untie us!" cholde yelled and i heard foot steps and chole gasping and slight whimper was heard, and the next thing that happened, was me being un-tied and un-blind folded.

the sight made me ache. collins was sat infront of us on a movie screen. her head was all bloody and her head was limp and eyes were close. she was attached to an eletric chair, all duct tape and tied up. a golf ball size lump formed in my thorat as a guy entered the room with a controller. 

luke punched the wall fiercely as the guy smiled widely and waved at the camera.

he tried fumbling with the door knob and maddi pulled him away, "luke it's impossible." he stood there frozen shaking and suddenly turned around looking at the screen.

"hey collins." the guy said circling her in the chair.

i blinked my eyes and watched as he tightend the ropes.

"michael!" aston whispered/yelled from his postion on the floor, i looked at him questionly and he motioned me to sit with him.

"what?" i asked frustarted.

"listen." he said pointing to the wall which was partly blocked off from another god damn vanity.

i pressed my ear to the wall, also still focusing on the movie screen, he was still talking about some nonsense. i suddenly pressed my ear closer realzing an echo was heard from the other side of the wall.

"ashton, their next door." i said focusing my eyes hard.

"no shit." he responded, standing up and moving the vanity over having some struggles and he threw a book that was on the vanity ," some help clifford?" 

"oh" i muttered and stood up moving it, we managed to move it to the side and we called the others over.

"this wall is so fucking interesting, what is this?!" luke asked furiously.

"well, look down." i said and pointed to the door, which looked like a golden retriver could fit in.

"oh cute, we're gonna re-in-act harry potter?" calum said crossing his arms.

"no, hood. we're gonna stop this mad man." ashton said and they all looked at him confused.

"she's in there ok?" i said and opened the door. as luke widened his eyes.

chrissie immediately ducked down and crawled into the hole followed by maddi and chole then calum and ashton.

me and luke waited watching the screen.

"if anything happens to the love of my life, i'd never forgive myself." luke said sniffling and shaking his head.

i didn't know wheater to say anything or not, just because if anyone said anything his heart would be break, so i just patted his back.

"it's our turn." i said slowly guiding him to the tunnel.

we crawled for some time and screams and yells were heard from the room and luke anxiously groaned.

"guys are we close?!" luke yelled and chrissie answered with a yes.

"we're at the end!" chrissie yelled busting through the door.

the line became smaller and smaller until it was my turn to exit.

me and luke stood emotionless looking at collins life less body.

"s-she's dead." maddi cracked reading the note hung above collins body.

luke fell to the floor and cried, and boy did he cry.

he finally had the strength to stand up and take her body from the chair and hold her, he held her bridal style on the floor and cried until his tears fell onto her plae cheeks.

i never cried in front of anyone, it's embarassing, but seeing luke and collins, well the late collins, made me shed fifty eight tears. to say the least, it was the most saddest moments of my whole entire life. seeing my best friend dead, here on the floor made me so weak and frail.

"luke." chole weakly said sitting down and wrapping her arms around his broad as hell shoulders and i did the same.

"i ain't leaving this place until i kill every singe one of these assholes." luke chocked out standing up still holding her body.