10%

chrissie

"so what do we do with the bodies?" i asked slowly as calum took a heavy swig of water.

"it's not like we're gonna put on a funeral, just leave them." luke said kicking the bodies to the side as i shrugged my shoulders. now i feel like everything is turning around, we're finally winning over these bastards.

"wait, wasn't there a door over there before?" calum asked walking over to the wall and pushing on it.

"what?" michael asked confused but still managing a laugh.

"i swear there was a door." he said still pushing on it.

"c'mon let's go cal." i said tugging at his arm.

"no th-" the wall suddenly pushed in and rotated kinda like that secret book shelf in the suite life of zack and cody, and his body which was once by the wall before, was changed into a stone sculpture.

"where the hell is calum?"  maddi asked looking around frantically and we all did as well.

"told you, you would pay for killing us." a voice weakly called from the loud speakers above us.

we all gave slight glances at each other until a sudden change in the atmosphere. it got rather chilly and a draft came upon us, then it felt like we stuck in a sand storm. everything was whipping around the house, we were dodging lamps, books, and even tables, and soon enough we were whipping around too.

luke and maddi grabbed my hand, and backed us to the wall so we wouldn't go flying all over the place. we were holding onto to each for dear life as well as michael, chole, and collins across from us

the winds became heavier and heavier and we soon backed up into the wall calum disappred in.

i look to see me and luke still clutching onto to each other hands, and to see the side maddi was on, was just a stone. i let go of luke's hand to pry the stone sculpture off of me.

"i didn't feel her let go of me!" i said frantically as luke huddled closer to me.

"okay, chrisise, don't look now but i think that's an animal." he said in my ear and pointing down the never ending dark hallway we were currently in. fairly close to us was a fire torch, something like greek people used in the bc's, me and luke started to panic and pounded on the wall and pushed up against.

"where are the weapons?" i asked luke.

"lost them back in that disaster." he said pushing on the wall with everything he had left.

i looked closer to the fire torch which was rapidly running towards us and i and noticed the face.

"calum?" i said as he approached and looked as though he ran a marathon.

"oh my god luke, chrissie." he panted and bended down trying to catch air.

"i think i ran around in circles for like ever." he said wiped the sweat trickling down his face.

"what were you running from?" luke asked confused resting his hand on his shoulder.

"more like who." he said pointing towards the noise that suddenly was slowly coming from the end.

"run." calum then said as we caught a glimpse of a hockey mask and a chain saw.

we didn't know where we were going, but we were running. i then started to regret wearing flip flops because it tripped over some rock, i fell and busted up my knee, and my face even more.

"fuck!" i yelled in pain as calum and luke stopped to see me on the floor clutching my knee.

"get up, hurry!" luke yelled looking across to see the guy getting very close.

"well obviously i can't." i said pointing to the knee which sputtered blood on the cold concrete floor.

"fuck it." calum said and grabbed my waist and threw my body over his shoulders and started to run along with luke.

"he's getting closer cal." i said in his ear seeing the guy suddenly got freaking star power and started bulting towards us.

"wait there's a door!" luke said pointing to the shiny thing, which i assumed was a knob, on the wall to the left 

he cried in triumph to see it was unlocked, we walked in fast and luke locked the door and calum carefully let me down.

"wait this is a garage?" luke asked looking around and touching all the little normal items like shovels, and old items you would normally find in a garage.

"weapons!" calum said as he opened a box with two guns, and a knife. he stuck the knife in his pocket and handed luke a gun and kept one for himself.

"wait guys. that guy had a chain saw, wouldn't he be able to knock the door down?" i asked and right as i said that, the door broke down and the guy walked in and faced calum and luke, he started up the chainsaw and walked closer and closer until they were backed up into the wall.

it was an awkward position where the guy could only see calum and luke and his back was faced towards.

i got up wobbling because of the knee, and grabbed the shovel.

i took the chain saw guy by surprise and whacked him over the head twice until he passed out and fell to the floor with the chainsaw still securely in his hand.

"hurry stab him." i said and calum grabbed the knife and shakily stabbed him in the side.

"alright then let's get going and find an exit."

_

omg all the reads and votes mean soo soo soo much to me ily all! :) xx