Sure Thing- Miguel (BLACKPINK COVER)

Start from the beginning

"You should come Chaeng, rather than spending it all alone tonight with your disney movies. Keep us company."

"Mmm, that does sound a better plan." She smiles cheekily. "Alright, I'll come tonight."

"Yay! Okay that's nice so we'll see you tonight okay?" Jennie waves at the camera. "Bye everyone! We still have a class."

"Bye!"

"See you tonight!" She waves at the couple and turns back to her fans. "Guess I won't be celebrating my anniversary tonight after all."

"Um, Chaeyounggie?" Chaeyoung turns around and sees Jennie poking out her head.

"Yep?"

"Doesn't your class starts in an hour?"

The chipmunk-looking girl widens her eyes. "FUDGE!"

●◦◌◦○●◌●◦◌◦○●◌●◦◌◦○●◌●◦◌◦○●◌●◦◌◦○●◌●◦◌◦○●◌

"Hi Chaeyoung-sunbaenim."

"Chaeyoung-sshi I saw your latest video, you're amazing!"

"Chaeyoung-sunbae, these are for you."

"Hello Ms. Park, I hope these flowers will brighten up your day."

"Happy confession day sunbae, chocolates for you."

She smiles at the freshman who was super shy as she was handing out the chocolates and proceeds towards the main hall where she heads down to her locker and places all the gifts she has received inside then grabbing her needed books for her classes today. Settling herself on the right corner of the hall, she places her text book and some blank papers for her to write on later. She was in her own world when suddenly a rose was placed right beside her. She looks up and sees Jun-Hoe one of her classmates nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm..." He starts while she was just waiting for him to continue his sentence. "I-"

"Mr. Koo, seeing you being this shy and cute is romantic, but I think you should take your chivalry outside of my class."

"S-s-sorry maam." He immediately goes back to his seat.

"Just because it's confession day here inside the university doesn't mean you can take it anywhere." She eyes Jun one last time before beginning with her class. "Alright class we left off in..."

Chaeyoung continues to stare at the single rose as she shuts off what her professor was talking about. She carefully traces the petals and it reminded her of the time, the very first time she received a rose.

She was a sophomore in high school and it was Valentine's Day season. On this very day Chaeyoung would be usually on her own since her friends would be out for dates and her sister would be in late practice for the upcoming singing competition her group was participating. Since they always go home together, she decides to kill her time by doing song covers and this year was no exception. She places her hand phone on the table, currently she was doing a live video for her followers and though they weren't many, it was an annual thing for her to do.