Scared..

We all laughed and yoongi went inside to shower.

After a few minutes, I realized my watch was still in the bathroom. I closed my lab top and went to the bathroom forgetting yoongi's inside.

I opened the door..and yoongi was just putting in his towel..which means I saw his holy body...

I stood with the door open infront of him with my jaw dropped.

I didn't know what to say..

MY: " wtf get out!!"

Y/N: "sorry I'm s- umm"

I quickly got out I didn't know what to do I literally stopped in my place infront of the door and I didn't even get my watch..

I went back to my bed. Covered my self up and immediately went to sleep trying to forget what happened.

~The next day~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

Y/N: "aish..5 more min.."

NJ: " nope wake up sleepy head"

he dragged me and put me down on the ground as I scream and punched his arm.

Y/N: "namjoon! Wtf! What's wrong with u!"

NJ: "sorry sis but u gotta wake up we're  late we're gonna go and eat sushi"

Y/N: " SHUSHII!! YES!"

I was so happy cuz mmm sushi is my whole fucking lifeeee!!

NJ: "ok get ready we're leaving soon"

Y/N: "ok"

I ran out of his grip and went to the bathroom and saw my watch and then I put it on remembering everything I saw yesterday..

Y/N: " come on y/n forget about it.. it was a mistake..u didn't mean it"

???: " I mean I don't mind it.."

I looked behind me and found yoongi..

Y/N: "oh hey yoongi.."

MY: " hi....uhh last night was a good one"

Y/N: " what do u mean we did nothing..?"

MY: " well remove the we. You did. And I'm happy about it cuz what u saw..is gonna be someday in u"
He smirked.

Y/N: "umm...what do u mean.."
He giggled a bit.

MY: " your too innocent..aren't you kitten?"

He slowly got closer to my face as I got heated up. I was scared as fuck. I didn't know what to do and my heart was about to get out of my chest. I can feel his warm breath on my face.

MY: " are u scared? Is my little princess scared?"
He said licking his lips and leaning closer to my neck.

Y/N: "y-yoon"

MY: "shhh.."

I suddenly felt his lips  and his tongue sucking on my neck as my face turned red and got heated up.

A few seconds later he stopped.

MY: "there. A nice little mark to show my love."
He smirked and left.

I was shook. I didn't know what to do so I just basically just wore my clothes and headed back to the car as I went in.

A/N:

Hellooo! I hope u like this chapter and it gonna be unholy soon ;) so make sure for new content and share this with ur friends please don't report just read and if u don't like it just leave :) thank you❤️
Xoxo~ joudi💕