Funeral for a Friend..er kinda.

Start from the beginning

"Lilith!" A small child suddenly pops out of thin air after the King's call. She looks like she can't be any older than ten with long, dark brown hair and large green eyes that contrast against her pale skin.

"Yes master," the small girl asks in a soft voice lookig up at the King.

"He has a bond with the missing girl. Use it to find her. Find her as soon as you can," he tells the little girl nodding to me. She nods briefly in response.

"Yes master. The troops will depart momentarily," she tells him before moving to me. She opens her mouth to reveal a full set of razor sharp fangs before biting into my arm. I let out a scream at the sudden rush of pain, but it ends as soon as it begins.

"What the hell was that for," I scream out angrily at the girl, looking at my bleeding arm. She licks at her lips before speaking in a language I don't recognize.

"She needed to have your blood in order to access your bond to track her. Do you have it Lilith," Devil asks the girl. She nods briefly before disappearing into thin air.

"The troops are leaving to search for her now. We should have her location shortly," the King tells me before he turns and walks off. Luicfer and Daegen drop me, not so gently, onto the floor.

"So are we just supposed to wait here while they search for her," I ask meekly. Devil nods sadly and buries her face in Lyric's side. As I watch them I realize how much she reminds me of Emmet. I want my mate back. We haven't had an easy relationship. Something bad always seems to happen, it's like bad things just follow her. Is that how it will always be? Will her past put our kids in danger..?

*********Emmet's POV**********

A loud, almost bloodcurdling scream rips from Ren's mouth as she watches the blood rush from my side. The guy slowly removes the knife causing me to gasp out in pain. My vision is starting to get black spots around the edges and I'm starting to feel very lightheaded from blood loss and pain.

"Em! Stay awake! Don't die in here please!" I turn my gaze to look at Ren who is begging me with tears streaming down her face. I nod briefly at her, that being all my body will allow. The creepy guy laughs his sick laugh as he watches her beg and scream.

"Don't die in here. I love you," he mimicks in a high pitched voice making fun of Ren. Jerk. He comes out of the shadows and walks up to Ren, grabbing her face in his grimy hands. She tries to jerk her head from his grasp, but he just grabs onto her again, harder this time.

"Let her go! You're just a worthless piece of trash," I yell, well try to, at the guy. My voice comes out just barely above a normal talking voice. He turns to look at me, a sadistic smirk covering his face. He releases Ren only to stalk towards me.

"Oh and what are you going to do if I don't huh? What if I go right back over there and grab that pretty face of hers and maybe do something a little more fun," he asks as his face gets way to close to mine.

"I will have to kill you," I growl out angrily.

"I'd like to see he try," he growls back, his voice barely a whisper. He moves away from me and walks back into the shadows, just in time to hear an earpiercing screech come from outside. The small window in the corner of the room shatters fromthe frequency.

"What the hell was that??" I glare up at the tall guy, so much unneeded vulgarity. Ren looks around wildly trying to find the source of the noise. I can see the tiny flicker of hope in her eyes as she looks at me. I nod letting her know I had the same thought, demons. I would know that sound anywhere, they are the only creatures that can make that frequency. The only other thing that can come anywhere close to making that noise are seriously ticked off angels, but even they can't get that high.

"Demons," Ren and I whisper out softly causing the two guys to look at us.

"Demons? You've got to be joking me," Mr. Creepy announces as he throws his hands in the air.

"They're coming for you."

**********Hayden's POV**********

"We found her!" Devil rushes into the room, almost bouncing from exitement, as she screams out the news. I jump out of my seat instantly at the words. They have been searching for almost 2 days for her and she hadn't turned up. Apparently it's harder to search through a bond that it is to find someone from an aura.

"Where is she," I ask already rushing outside. The whole way I am already contacting our team of healers I put together, ready at a moments notice for when we find her.

"They are in an old hospital building 58 miles south. It's practically in the middle of no where so we couldn't find it. Luicfer and Lilith are already out there with the first troop waiting for you to arrive," Devil says as she follows me out the door. She grabs ahold of my arm and we transport midstep. Everything flashes black before coming back a moment later. The spots don't appear anymore from goin between Hell and here and back again so often. Devil leads me back into a section of the woods where Lucifer is standing with Daegen, Red, and Lilith. Standing behind them, or scattered in the trees, is a large group of winged demons ready to attack at any moment.

"Section 1 will infiltrate first, Hayden and Daegen you are in that group. Section 2, which has Lucifer and Lilith, will surround the perimeter of the building in case any of them escape. Hayden get her out and get to me as soon as you possibly can. I will be in the line with Section 2 trying to find you. I will transport Emmet and you out of here and to the hospital where the healers are waiting. Daegen will take care of Ren. Don't try to kill the ones that captured them, just get her out and to safety and we will take them into custody and you can do what you wish when she is healed. Don't be rash Hayden just think of Emmet's safety," Devil announces to the group before directing her speech to me towards the end. I nod briefly before we all start heading to the building, moving as quickly as possible. Daegen blasts the rusty door off with his demon powers before we even get to it.

"Concentrate on your bond Hayden," Daegen tells me as we run into the building. I nod briefly, trying to concentrate hard, before I feel the familiar tug and run off into the maze of hallways. Right, then left, then two rights, down a flight of stairs then another right. I hear yelling in the distance and speed up, trying to get to the room faster. Daegen blasts open the door when we reach it and demons flood into the room. Chaos erupts in the room, but my eyes instantly find Emmet. She is tied to a chair, blood pouring from her side and in between her legs. Her beautiful eyes meet mine before her head collapses agaisnt her chest. No! I run to her as fast as my body will allow. Her breathing is shallow and I can feel the bond starting to slip. I rip the chains binding her to the chair and lift her into my arms as gently as possible.

"Daegen," I scream at him causing him to look at me for a minute before blasting a whole through the wall. I jump through to the outside, trying to be as careful with Emmet as possible, before taking off towards Devil. She is standing a few feet from the enterance, but starts running to me as soon as she sees me. Her hand clasps around my arm and we flash to the hospital in seconds. I lay Ememt down on the bed and back away as the doctors busy themselves trying to heal my precious mate. My back hits the wall and I slide down it as I watch the large group rushing around her on the bed. Some hooking up machines others using magic and others checking her stomach and other wounds. Suddenly a long beep echoes through the room causing my head to shoot up. Oh goddess. Please no....

"I'm sorry.. She's gone." A doctor shakes his head slowly, giving me a sad look as they continue to rush around her body. To save the babies I guess. She's gone..

SN: SO how much do you guys hate me right now for what happened? Let me know in the comments how you feel about this chapter. When you get the next update is all up to you guys. You gotta get 15 comments for thw next update.

So what do you think is going to happen next in the story? Tell me your thoughts cause I really wanna know.

Heck comment about how much you hate me for that lovely ending there.

15 COMMENTS REMEMBER! GO!

Oh and this isn't the last chapter to my story. I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve and ideas in my hat so stay tuned for the next update!