"I can't help but feel like you're mocking me," Tom said, giving Tord a small, apprehensive glance. "Frankly, I would prefer for you to end first, but we can't always get what we want, right? Just ask your fantasies."

"I can make my fantasies come true." Tord chuckled, looking at Tom now.

"I'm not getting fucked by a tentacle for you, Tord."

"That's what you say now, but just you wait, kjaere."

"Alright, enough of that!" Edd said in an overly cheery voice, turning the keys as he accelerated. "I'll turn the radio on."

Oh baby, when you talk like that,

Tom shot his head up at the beginning lyrics.

You make a woman go mad,

Tord's eyes locked onto the radio.

So be wise and keep on

Tom could swear to Jehovah that his heart rate increased from pure excitement.

Reading the signs of my body

Then, both Tord and Tom began to scream-sing the lyrics.

"I'M ON TONIGHT—" As soon as their voices broke out, they snapped their heads toward each other. Then, it all became a competition for who could sing louder.

By 'sing', they meant yell.

"YOU KNOW MY HIPS DON'T LIE—"

"Oh, god, please, shut up—"

"AND I'M STARTING TO FEEL IT'S RIGHT—"

Edd slammed his head on the steering wheel, the car's honk erupting for a solid minute before Edd forcefully turned the volume down, snapping his head back at the two as they kept going, despite the lack of music.

As they continued to scream the lyrics, Edd glanced around to make sure there weren't any cars he could possibly hit.

Then, he jerked the steering wheel, swerving the car until it slid off the road.

"If you two do not shut up, I swear to god I will crash this car into a tree and kill us all!" he shouted as he performed the dangerous action.

Tord's voice silenced once they swerved off of the road, his eyes widening as he tumbled to the right of the car, his lips pressing onto something. He squeezed his eyes shut as he put his arms out, the car was echoing with silence.

"U-uhm, Tord?" Tom asked very, very quietly.

Tord picked his lips off of wherever he placed them, opening his eyes as he realised what position he was in.

His body was angled above Tom's, his hands placed on the windows, trapping Tom's head. His left leg was placed on top of Tom's, and their faces were uncomfortably close. Tom's hands were placed on Tord's chest, pushing him slightly.

Tord's cheeks burned as he just took a moment to look at Tom; his softer features much more visible up close. His pink lips and fair skin tone, cheeks slowly becoming more red the longer Tord stared at him.

"Did I...?"

"You kissed my neck."

"Oh."

"Y-yeah..."

They continued staring at each other for a solid thirty seconds.

"Hey, could you guys, like, get the fuck up?"

Edd broke the silence and Tord quickly scrambled off of Tom, the Brit honestly looking like his friends got murdered in front of him, but it was by his new-found love because he was blushing.