NEWS

Professor Crainum found out that the creatures, came to earth every 100 years. He also found out thT every time the creatures came a series of deaths sky rocketed. And when he went yo the cops, they didn't believe him. Then a week later three deaths were recorded in the cops files When word came to the Chief of police,Chief Winchester,he got in touch with Professor Crainum immediately.  Crainum told Winchester everything he knew about the creatures. Chief Winchester told the Professor that the creatures were known as Predators. The Professor and the Chief said they would do everything they could to prevent this from getting to the media. The imformed all the police force about the Predators, and told them to be on the lookout for them. The Professor and the Chief located all the places the Predators were ever spotted. They were only found four places. Indonesia, Mexico, North and South America. The next couple of months the police force got all paranormal experts, and special ops marines. For the next few months they trained so they could fight and kill all thw preadators before they killed more people. Then it happened the predators were on every media show and website that could be found, and now that the secret was out they had to start hunting before they were hunted.