PROLOGUE

The year was 2514, and it was a dark night in Professor Crainum's office. He had stay late to finish grading, some of his students tests. He teaches a honors history and science class. At the University of Anchorage (UoA). He had just finished grading one of  his best student's paper when he heard a loud boom noise. He looked out the window and seen four asteroids fall from the sky. The Professor ran outside to investigate them. When he got to the first one he realized that it was a spaceship! "Could this be real?" He whispered to himself as he looked at all four. Then all of a sudden they popped open.These  creatures emerged from them, standing at least 7 foot tall and covered with weapons and armour. Professor Crainum went up to examine one. It hit him so hard that he flew back at least 10 feet. He had a look of horror on his face as they walk slowly towards him. Then to the professors horror a gun arose from the creatures back. The gun barrel lit up bright red then started to hiss like a rocket about to launch off. The creatures ran off  when they heard sirens from police cars, fire trucks, and ambulances coming. The Professor had never been so glad to see cops in his life. When he told the officer about the creaturs  the officer just laughed and told him he was crazy. The Professor was enraged with anger. When all cops and firemen left he went into his classroom and started reseaching the creatures.