Chapter 32

Lisa POV

I woke up and I saw Jungkook getting ready with a suitcase next to our bed.

Lisa:
Where are you going?

Jungkook:
Oh...my babe is up. Come let's go for a honeymoon .

Lisa:
Now?

Jungkook:
Yep come on let's go....

Lisa:
Ok .

I got out from the bed and went into the washroom.

Jungkook pov

When Lisa went in the washroom, my tears immediately fall. I will miss her cute face when she sleeps. How she hugs me and the shampoo she used smells damn good, but I will need to leave all those behind. I'm sorry if I hurt you after this week. Please forgive me jagiya~

Lisa POV

I went out of the washroom and there was no sign of Jungkook . So I took the chance to wear my clothes. After I was done I went to the living room to find my kookie and clearly he was there. He saw me and immediately stood up.

Jungkook:
My jagi is done come let's go! I can't wait to spend this week with you and with our little kookie!

Lisa:
Why is it so suddenly?

Jungkook:
Oh I forgot cuz u c my brother , jin , will be having his birthday party at a cruise . So I was thinking maybe before our lil baby is born why not we have our honeymoon there?

Lisa:
REALLY! I haven't buy him a present yet?!

Jungkook:
Nah...he doesn't want a present from us he only want to see our lil bunny .

Lisa:
Ohh so that can be our present to him . Just to see our lil bunny?

Jungkook:
Yes ... cuz he likes to c and play with babies . Which I consider him to start dating but he doesn't want too.

Lisa:
Lol 😂 ok fine . Come let's go .

Me and Jungkook went out of the house and we took the taxi to the place. Once we reached , we got out and we were greeted by Jisoo and jin.

Jisoo & jin:
Hi!!!

Lisa:
Omo ! JISOO ah~!

Jungkook:
What's up bro?

Jungkook pov.

Jungkook:
Babe I will need to talk to jin privately ok?

Lisa:
Yah sure c u later in the cruise kk kookie?

Jungkook:
C ya too jagiya~!

Then I pull jin at on side.

Jungkook:
Hyung I don't know how to do this but I want you to tell Lisa that I love her and our lil kookie. Please hyung .

Jin:
Yah! Why me?! Aren't supposed to be the one?

Jungkook:
I know but after this week I can't.

Jin:
What do u mean? What is going on?!

Jungkook:
Hyung....you c I made a mistake. I made a mistake where I can lose both of them forever and I don't want that to happen.

Jin:
Jungkook...does it involve Somi?

My eyes were immediately widened.

Jungkook:
H-how did you know?

Jin:
It is obvious. If mark is involved than Lisa will say it but if it is Somi u will be the one.

Jungkook:
Hyung please help me take care of her I really want her to be safe . Please help me take care of her.

Jin:
How Long are you going to disappear away from her?

Jungkook:
I don't know. As all I'm done with Somi then I will take Lisa back.

Jin:
Jungkook ah~ maybe you should tell Lisa now about this problem.

Jungkook:
N-NO WAY!

Jin:
I don't care ! I don't want to see my brother Wife to get hurt and think as if what he is saying is real.

Jungkook:
Hmmm...I don't know. All I want is to have a happy family but looks like I can't.

Tears starts to form in my eyes .

Jin:
I don't know how to help you with your problem. I have give u a warning and u denied it. I'm fine with what ever plan you have but just don't regret in the end.

Jungkook:
H-Hyung....

Jin:
Enough I'm upset now . Wipe those tears before Lisa sees them.

I wipe my tears and follow jin in the cruise. Once I enter , jin gave me our (me and Lisa)room key . I opened the room door and saw my lovely wife sitting on the sofa watching television.

Jungkook:
What are you watching jagiya~?

Lisa:
Omo you scared me....I was watching a spy movie but it ended already.

Jungkook:
Ohh ok. U wanna buy food?

Lisa:
YES!! We are so hungry!