Chapter 31

Jungkook:
I'm not your kookie! Get out of here SOMI !

Somi:
Ohh babe why so in the hurry ....?

Jungkook:
Can u just go away !

Somi:
I can but only if you get rid of that bitch!

Jungkook slam this hand on the table .

Jungkook:
DONT YOU EVER CALL MY WIFE BITCH! YOU ARE THE BITCH AROUND HERE!

Somi:
Ohh I know that bitch is your wife but maybe it is good if you guys are like strangers again. 

Jungkook :
What do you mean?

Somi took out a pic from her bag . And it shows jungkook and her kissing! WTF!!

Jungkook:
Give me that u bitch!

She immediately took the pic far away from Jungkook .

Somi:
Ouch....my own lover calls me bitch...

Jungkook:
Yes and you deserve that! Now give me the pic!

Somi:
No!

Jungkook:
What the hell is wrong with you?! What do you want from me?!

Somi:
Oh nothing..I only want you.

Jungkook:
How many times should I repeat! I have a wife and her name is Lisa!

Somi:
Hmmm.... ok fine it is alright. Since she is your Wife , I will give u 2 option. One , divorce with her or two , I have to do it my self.

She said it will swigging the pic on her hand.

Jungkook:
NO! NEVER ! I will never do that to Lisa!

Somi:
Then too bad I will have to do the hard way since you don't want the easy way.

Somi was about to leave when Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook:
Somi...please don't....let me do it instead.

Somi:
Awww that is my kookie . Ok so you divorce with her today and all of your problems will go away.

Jungkook:
Somi...can you at least give me a month more?

Somi:
No kookie ah~ I only can give u one more week after that you leave her ok?

Tears were already feeling out of Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook:
O-ok...

Somi:
Awww don't cry kookie . I promise you will be happy with me .

Jungkook pov

How can I ever forgive myself if I leave someone who I love the most . I'm sorry Lisa but I have to do this so that you will not be that hurt . I love you Lisa and our little kookie. I started to cry and cry and cry. I never want to do this but I have to bcuz of the sick of Somi. I want to have a happy and healthy family with my Wife and baby. But I cannot. I'm doing this bcuz I love you both my love .

~ 11 pm~

Lisa POV

I was waiting for Jungkook. He haven't came back yet. I know I past my bed time but I just can't sleep without him by my side. I need him. Where is he ? I called him but he didn't reply. When I heard the door open, I turn around and saw Jungkook . He's eyes were red and he look as if he just finished crying.

Lisa:
Jungkook... where did you go ?! Why did....

I stop when he immediately hug me .

Jungkook:
I'm sorry I have a last minute appointment. Come I bring you to sleep.

He broke the hug and carry me up to the bed room. He laid down next to me and pull the blanket and cover our body. Before I feel asleep in his arms I heard him saying.

Jungkook:
I love you my love and our little kookie.

With that I feel asleep. I don't get it ? Jungkook don't usually say that when we are going to bed . It is very unusual of him to do that.