A day with Naruto

Beginne am Anfang

I nodded my head. "Yes, way!" I said, pulling away from the hug.

"Hehe! I knew I was famous!" He stated as he smiled brightly. Oh, you'll be very famous, all right...

"Hey, hey Naruto," I whispered. "Hah?" He leaned in a bit, looking both interested and confused.

"Wanna be my best friend?" I asked, making him look more shocked.

"R-really?"

"Oi! What're you talking about over there?" Kakashi questioned, though he sounded a bit annoyed.

I glanced over to him. "None of your bizzinas!(dat means business. In mah language)" I sassed, making everyone in the room facepalm.. well, except for Naruto.

"Are we really best friends?!" He asked, looking really happy. "Of course, Mah new best friend!" I said, getting off of him.

Suddenly, the door slammed open, and, as if on instinct, Kakashi moved out of the way.

"You old geezer! Fight me!" A voice screamed but it sounded so squeaky. Of course, everyone knew who it was, the one and only, Konohamaru!

"The title of Fifth Hokage belongs to me, Konohamaru!" He screamed as he ran at Gramps, about to throw a shuriken. The expression on Gramps's face was hilarious. He looked so done.

Konohamaru was doing well, only to trip over nothing, and faceplant on the floor. "Bwaha!! HAHA HAHAHA!" I laughed, holding my stomach.

I pointed at him. "He needs some milk!--BWAHAHA!!" I laughed so bad, I needed to use Naruto for support.

"Ouch!" Konohamaru screamed in pain as he buried his face into his hands.

Gramps seemed a bit annoyed at the situation right now. But Kakashi, on the other hand, seemed amused. Then as a few seconds passed, the teacher of Konohamaru peered through the doorway.

"Is this a trap?" asked Konohamaru, angrily. Ebisu-Sensei scanned around, seeming a bit shocked.

"Are you okay, young master?!" He asked, in a panicked tone.

Geez... so dramatic...

Naruto raised a brow as he observed Konohamaru. And it seems like Ebisu sensei was doing the same thing... only, he was doing it to Naruto.

I know that he's thinking bad thoughts about him. He had a somewhat evil face. "I got it. you did something, didn't you?!" Konohamaru stomped his way over to me and Naruto.

"What?! I didn't do anything!" I protested as I crossed my arms.

"Yeah! You tripped on your own!" Naruto said with a tickmark on his head.

"Don't accuse young master! He is the grandson of the Third Hokage!" Ebisu stated. Naruto blinked before looking over to Gramps, then back at Konohamaru, trying to find the resemblance.

"Ohhh! So now, you're not gonna hit me! Because I'm the grandson of the Hokage!" Konohamaru yelled, only it was directed to me.

"Oh, boi! I would hit you if I wanted to! But If I did, I'd be considered a 'child abuser'," I stated, raising my fists at him.

"Hehe!! You're no match for the grandson of the Third Hok--"

He was quickly cut off when my fist came in contact with his head.

Bonk

He looked at me, in pain and disbelief.

"Wh-what the!---"

Bonk!

"Ann, stop," Kakashi said, trying to not laugh.

Boonkk!! Boonnk!!

Konohamaru stared at me, in shock, as he slowly fell to the floor, knocked out.

"Whoah! You're so cool, Ann!" Naruto grinned.

"Nooo!! You're so cool Naruto," I said, making his smile bigger. Ahh, I love that smile...

"What have you done?!" Ebisu screamed, panicking. "Young master!"

I sighed, grabbing Naruto's hand. "Gurīndasuto gijutsu!" I screamed, making hand signs. "Sugata o kesu!"

Green dust filled the room, covering me and Naruto, who watched in awe. Suddenly disappearing from the room, I teleported ourselves to my apartment.

"W-whoa! How did you do that?!" Naruto asked, with stars in his eyes.

"Hehe! That's a secret!" I stated as I walked towards my kitchen, with Naruto following behind me.

I opened my cabinets. "You want anything?" I asked as I took out some candy.

"Hmm, do you have ramen?"

I shook my head. "Nope, only sweets," I explained, handing him some, which he took eagerly.

Timeskip

Naruto's POV

"CANNDDYYY, I NEED MORE CANDY!!" Ann screamed as she kicked open cabinets.

I sweatdropped.

So, this is what happens if you feed Ann too much Candy...

"A-Ann, calm down!" I said, trying to calm her down. This is my first time seeing her like this...

"Forget diabetes!" She rambled, still kicking the cabinet doors open. She stopped for a moment as she jumped on the counter and banged on the ceiling.

"I'M NOT HAVING ANY FUN!!" She kept on screaming and screaming...

"MORE CANDY!!"

She started thrashing her apartment. "I NEED MORE CANDY!!" She rasped out.

I stood frozen still as she knocked over her tables, chairs, etc.

This girl.... is crazy!

Hokage's POV
I deadpanned as I watched Ann thrash her apartment through the crystal ball.

"I NEED MORE CANDY!!" She screamed.

Now, I know...

That we should never give a single sweet to Ann...

Cliffhanger