00:29

The app said 4 minutes away. The two could hear sirens in the distance, they assumed the police were on the way to the car they'd just ran from.

They both just stood there, Yoongi holding his head in his hands and Jeongguk watching the uber get closer on his phone screen.

As the driver pulled up Jeongguk opened the back door letting Yoongi go in first before walking around and getting in himself. He shimmied over to the middle seat and put his arm around the other to comfort him as the car pulled away on route to the address he'd put into the app. Yoongi laid his head onto Jeongguk's shoulder with his eyes still shut tight for the remainder of the ride. Jeongguk rested his head on Yoongi's and lightly rubbed his shoulder knowing now that Yoongi definitely had a concussion based on the pain he looked like he was in.

The car slowed to a stop right in front of a parking lot. The same lot Jeongguk had stolen the car from this morning. The two got out of the car, Jeongguk taking Yoongi's hand to guide him and they both crossed the street.

"Wait where are we going? This isn't the hospital" Yoongi asked him

"I know it's not, things would've been too hard to explain at the emergency room. Just follow me." Jeongguk answered leading Yoongi down the alley.

Still confused but in too much pain to question anything further Yoongi followed behind and watched Jeongguk as he typed numbers into a keypad before opening a door.

"Ignore anybody who comes up or asks questions okay? Just stay close behind" Jeongguk told him, Yoongi nodded in response.

They went down the staircase, taking a right and straight ahead. Not many people occupied the common area but there were still stares.

"Hey Jeon who's this?" somebody Jeongguk didn't care to recognize asked from one of the tables.

"None of your business, are Hoseok and Namjoon here?" he spat back