Chapter 9: Dark Jiro. ( creation and history ).

A/n: History and some lore to him/her. Plus it will be really long plus lots of this ⚠️.

3rd POV. [ World of Darkness ].

Jiro was traveling in a world as old the planet it self, everywhere dark and scary figures of humanoid creatures that were once human but turned into mindless creatures of evil, animals no more then 12 or 13 foot tall. Trees and other things that resemble life or living, was dark no leaves or blue water any water to found anywhere.

Jiro was walking pass some black liquid or as he calls it 'black sludge' and he cut himself on arm and well waved it around allowing some of blood to go into the sludge.

Timeskip [ after leaving the dark world ].

When Jiro left the world of darkness, the sludge started to move unknown to Jiro the sludge was active and it created these creatures of darkness, when his blood fell in it, the darkness immediately started forming and creating the being with the blood of Jiro uchiha. As the giant pool of dark liquid moved around creating multipliable beast and humanoids. A hand reach out covered in black sludge to surface and grabs the ledge of the pool pulling himself. As it exited the dark sludge and started clearing the sludge off, the creature revealed to be Jiro. But he was wearing Jiro's clothes but it wasn't blue it was black! And his face looked menacing.

Jiro: hmmm................. this seems. strange?

"Jiro" starts stretching and moving his fingers. Then cracks his bones.

Jiro: hm? *walks away then sees a pond* hmm?

Heads and looks at pond admiring his features and body.

Jiro: a child's body?

?: yes a child's body.

Turns around and sees another child like him, but in all black clothing.

Jiro: Who are you?

D: well Jiro I am D leader of the world of Darkness.

Jiro: Jiro! So that's my name.

D: Not entirely. You look like him but your not him or human.

Jiro: Human? What's a human.

D: A human is basically person, just you and me.

Jiro: aww. So your a human.

D: I once was. but now *black smoke emitting off him* I something else.

Jiro: okay then, who's Jiro?

D: my enemy and your creator.

D then explains his past and his name was once Daniel and how a group of human knights killed his parents while he hid and some called Lena gave him this power called 'Darkness' then explained that he took revenge and made a few friends in army and creation of this world called darkness.

D: and that's how I got here and created my army.

Jiro: and what about me.

D: aww yes. About you, do you say that creature over their.

Motions Jiro to look left and he did. He say something skinny and black walking on all fours.

D: that my friend is what I call a darkling.

Jiro: darkling!

D: yes a darkling is basically a human with no memory or brain.

Jiro: how are darkling's created D?

D tells the story of humans back before he was even born, about eight humans traveling to a place that was haven. And along the they attacked by bandit and bombard by Terrible weather throwing them off course and got lost, soon there tummies started growling and then a being who's body was pitched found the corpse and used his dark to resurrect them and turned them into mindless puppet that obeyed his will and commands.