one shot ; lisbam

-

-

"Three cotton candies please," Lisa said to the vendor while handing her exact payment and immediately took three cotton candies with her, neatly covered with plastics. "Jisoo!" Lisa called her bestfriend and when Jisoo turned to her, the latter smiled. Both of them were wearing caps to cover their faces from the heat of the sun.

Lisa then handed one cotton candy to Jisoo and another one to her little cousin who still couldn't clearly talk that much. The other one that was left, it was for her.

Her cousin talked but they couldn't understand it—she just presumed it was a thank you for getting a cotton candy for free. Her cousin's hair was tangled into a ponytail.

"So, where's our next destination?" Jisoo asked in the middle of their walk, almost finishing her cotton candy while Lisa couldn't eat that much because of her frisky and boisterous cousin, she needs to keep an eye to her.

While watching the sea of people scattered everywhere, Lisa sighed, "We can't go to extreme rides, you know," Jisoo made a face and threw the plastic in the trash bin. She ate the cotton candy that fast.

"Baby sitting is the worst," Jisoo mumbled while Lisa was keeping a tight grip with her cousin.

"Totally," Lisa agreed, "Let's go to the merry-go-round," and Jisoo grunted.

Her cousin shouted when she saw the merry-go-round and keep on pulling Lisa towards the counter to pay for it. Jisoo looked at Lisa, "Well, as if we can do something about that," Jisoo faked a smile to Lisa's cousin.

"Stay here, Jisoo." Lisa said, "I'll be right back," Jisoo just nodded when Lisa's cousin started making loud noises: grumbling and crying because their talk was taking a while already. Jisoo rolled her eyes and Lisa only laughed at her.

— • —

"Yeona, behave well, okay?" Lisa said and turned to the guy whom she assumed the guard. "Please guard my cousin,"

The guard let Yeona go in and immediately hopped on of the horses. It was the man who did the safety first's: the belt to secure Yeona won't fall and the cap to avoid her head getting hurt if ever she'll fall.

Lisa smiled while eating the last two pieces of her cotton candy when she saw Yeona was smiling already because the merry-go-round started. She threw the plastic to the nearest trash bin and after that, she went back to Jisoo again who was already bored standing.

"Next time, I won't accompany you anymore," Jisoo welcomed her a wrinkled face.

"I thought we're bestfriends,"

"Yes we are, but coming along here with you while baby sitting a rowdy kid makes me want to just go and lay on my bed for the rest of my life," Lisa laughed at her remark and so Jisoo did.