Doubt?

RM POV

I read the notifications on my phone when we got back to our dorm. First, we dropped off Jagi and Sarang-Noona and then we made sure everything was up to date in the studio, then we finally went back to our dorms.

One Message From Young'Il: Hey Oppa! I move the date for my party! It's in a few days, do you think You can make it? Oh and don't tell Mi-Hi! She got so mad at me when we were last together, and when I tried talking to her, she left!

Once I had read the text, I sent a reply. It only said that I might not come and that I was sorry on Mi-Hi's behalf but then a reply came almost instantly.

Young-Il: Oppa! Pleeaase? I moved the date especially for you! And don't apologise on her behalf! If she was really that sorry in the first place then she wouldn't have done it!

Me: What exactly did she do?

Young-Il: She's been calling me names and she's also tried to trip me over! She's been stealing my things and not giving them back and she keeps dumping her stuff all over my desk! You deserve so much better than her, why don't you guys just break up?!

Me: Look, I'm not going to break up with her but if she really is acting up, then I'll tell her to stop- and she'll listen. About the party, I've got my hands filled with work so I can't come. Sorry and Goodnight!

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. Would jagi really do something like that? She had been acting strangely these past few days, especially after the girls came back from window shopping yesterday. Maybe it is the time she moves on? Why am I in such doubt?
~~~~~~~~~
In the morning, after breakfast, we all headed to the studio. We began to practise our newest choreography and were soon on our break. I was busy going through my phone when I saw Yoongi-Hyung's phone vibrate. I looked at the screen and frowned.

Mi-Hi: Yoongi-ya, can I talk to you now? Or do you want to talk later where we usually go?

Where they usually go? So she's been meeting up with him behind my back? I saw Hyung come over, wiping the sweat off of his forehead, and I glared at him. He gave me a quizzical look before picking up his phone. I assumed he read the message because then he walked out of the room and I heard him call someone. I got out my phone. On second thought, maybe a party isn't that bad.
~~~~~~~~~
Mi-Hi POV
I had woken up and immediately saw the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Young-Il was busy in a makeout session that was going too far for a Monday morning and she didn't notice me get out of bed and slip into the bathroom. I went through my morning routine after drying my hair from last night's shower (Usually, I let it air dry but I'd rather not spend another second with those two). Once I was ready, I left to pick out a necklace I wanted to wear. I couldn't find it in my dresser, or my wardrobe. I even checked the shoe boxes under my bed, they usually contained jewellery, trinkets or memoirs of some sort, but it wasn't there either.

"Young-Il? Have you seen my..." I began but stopped when I saw her holding it, "Bracelet. Can I have it back please?"

"No. I think I going to wear it when I meet up with Namjoon later. He really was excited when I changed the date to my party!" SHe smirked. I tried grabbing for it. I was desperate to get it back, especially because it was one that Cho had bought me.

"Young-Il, you can hang out with him all you want, but please, could you at least ask me if you wanna borrow my stuff? Or at least tell me that you're hanging out with my boyfriend!" I said, gritting my teeth. I had forgotten that Young was in the room as well, but was reminded again when he hit me hard in the face. He slapped me a couple more times before his petty girlfriend decided to scratch me a few times on my cheek, causing me to bleed.