goodbye

((No more pov's I just think it's easier to write like this :3))

As you squirm out of his grip you rush to the door and opened it slightly, as you squeezed out the crack in the door you heard a familiar voice which caught you're attention.

"Just say it Hikaru, just admit yo-" the voices stopped but a new one began to speak once more.

"Shut. Up." As you crept threw the halls, you figured they where only just around the corner so you just waited too hear the voices again to continue. The next voice spoke once more, just loud enough for you to hear.

"I'm sorry Hikaru... i just don't want you to get hurt, you know that." The voice cracked as out reached the end of its sentence. You knew who was around the corner, but you still rejected the fact it could be a cry Karou.

"But you clearly care to much." You heard foot steps running down the hall in the other direction. They faded so you turned the corner and saw a slumped Karou, with his head down on this knees.

"K-Kaoru?" You slowly walk towards him, but stopped when you heard a muffled Noise come from the figure on the floor.

"Wha-" the boys head flinged up.

"I said, he really likes you." He had hurt in his eyes and tears sliding down his cheeks. You thought it was the most pitiful thing you would ever see out of him. And it hurt you, just to see him cry.

"Can you go get Hikaru, please?" You nodded your head and took off. It didn't take long, you found him sitting on a fountain ledge where they first started the host club. He was just sitting alone like a lost soul, like a lost mind.

"Hey..." you sat next to him and leaned your head on his shoulder. He sighed and shut his eyes and breathed in deeply.

"I really hurt him." You just sat there. Quietly.

"Dont sa-" you where cut off by a raspy hikaru voice.

"Yes i did (y/n)! This fountain is where Tamiki brought us closer to everyone than before and now im all alone at this place!... it hurts me..." you hugged him and got him to stand up. You walked back to the spot Kaoru was, but before you turned the corner you stopped Hikaru.

"Wait. If im going to be inbetween you two then i cant be here. Now go to your brother and dont let me down, ok?" You hugged him and walked back to the courtyard. When you got there you sat at the fountain again.

"Its, about time i change schools again." You mumble to your self. You stood up after a while of sitting and headed home.
((Sorry if its short love u guys))