The look and music of the "devil"

(Your p.o.v)
After saying goodbye to joe I walked into school and I went to the nearest restroom. I forgot I had my black ankle high boots on with a one inch heal, I didn't want to go to extreme. I then rolled down my skinny jean,'damn there tight!' I thought. after that I tucked my dress into a bag and flattened my shirt. I walked out and put on some mascara and lip stick.
There we go! now all I need to do is walk out and I should be good to go. just as I was about to walk out 2 girls walked in, shit! I ran into the stall before they saw me and I stood on the toil rim. after they got done doing what they where doing they left and I waited.
I checked to see if anyone was in there and I heard or saw no one. I put in my rock music and put my phone in my pocket. before I left I forgot to fix my awful hair. I let it out and then I walked out. I walked down the hall and I realized the song was on replay.
I took out my phone to change it. I must of ran into someone, because as I was changing my music I bumped into someone. just great more eyes going to my soul.
"Hey watc- my phone! where is it?!"
I freaked out and searched the grown. I look up and saw two boys who looked exactly the same holding my phone.
"You listen to the devils music?"
I glared at them.
"No you idiot it's actual music, well better then music from our generation."
I snatched it and the headphone led up into there ears. I yanked them out.
"I like it!"
I was shocked, did they just say what I think they said? They listen to 30 seconds of a song and they liked it! I could get use to them.
"It's called panic at the disco nicotine."
They nodded and one put out there hand to help me up. I ignored it and got up on my own. I'm not one of the preppy girls. they then scanned me up and down.
"I'm guessing your different from others."
One of them said.
"Well yeah, I hate dresses and basically any bright colors."
One smiled and one laughed. why, did I say something funny?
"Why are you laughing?"
They stopped and just shrugged there shoulders. then the bell rang, great late on the first day!
"Hey got to run do you know where class 4-D is by any chance?"
Again with the smiling.
"We are in that class, I'll show you."
I followed them and later after I walk into a class and all eyes where where on me from my style.
"Look it's demon girl!"
A snotty rich girl yelled out and I had to say something.
"I'm not the one try to show off to the class because I don't have a life, now that sound just like you!"
The twins laughed quietly and some other did.
"Miss, we do not tolerate that behavior or sense of style!"
I just chuckled and walked to the back with the twins. there was a seat right In between then that I took.
"And you must get use to it."
The teacher looked mad and just continued the worthless conversation.
"Who are you any way?"
I responded harshly.
"(F/N), get use to it."
He scanned the roll sheet and his eyes widen.
"Yo-your (F/N) (L/N)! I'm very sorry, you must excuse my behavior!"
I nodded and the rich girl huffed.
"How come she gets all the respect!"
I looked over to her.
"Where does your dad work?"
She looked over to me.
"Chandler's Hospital, why?"
I laughed.
"My dad owns it!"
Her mouth dropped. I guess she was surprised, no big deal.