Welcome to hell...

In the story you are a punk chick so you listen to music a lot and wear "different" clothes.
(You p.o.v)
"Wake up (y/n)!"
Great just what I need! my mom waking me up at 6:00 A.M when school doesn't start till 8:30 A.M.
"I have been up for hours, what are you talking about?"
I nearly fell back to sleep till she responded.
"Don't pull that card on me missy, hurry before your late!"
I sat up and checked my phone then looked up. I almost had a heart attack when I saw what I had to where.
"Fine I'm up but is that my uniform?"
I got up and let my mom in. she nodded her head.
"Yes it is put it on right now!"
I shook my head in disagreement.
"No I won't!"
(20 minutes later)
This dress is horrible why do I have to wear it? when I was changing and I had clothes under it. so when I got to school I would take off the dress and I would have my clothes under it! I had on skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with bracelets in my school bag and my black gadges. Oh, and can't forget my head phones!
The worst was my hair, it was in a bun/small pony tail(bun for long hair and if short a small pony tail)! I was defiantly going to fix it at school!
(Later in front of school)
"Thanks joe!"
Joe pulled off and left me with a 'your welcome'. I saw multiple people my age and some who looked older. some stared into my soul and some just glanced. this was going to be "fun".