"Hey, does anyone want popcorn?" She asked as we nodded, "Mi-Hi-chan, will you help me?" I got up and followed her into the kitchen.

"Yoongi-kun texted just now. Namjoon-san is looking for you. Apparently, you ran off while you guys were talking to your new roommate. Is everything alright?" She said, heating up a packet of popcorn.

"Did he actually say that?" I was taken aback, "I admit to running off but that was only because my roommate was to busy talking to Namjoon to even listen to anything I had said.  And, Namjoon was too busy talking to her to notice me trying to start a conversation so it's only fair that I left," I told her. If there was anything Eui ever asked of anyone, it was honesty. I told her the truth and she nodded.

"Are you going to go back tomorrow? If not, there is a spare key under the stones that border the footpath. I'm going to be gone for about a month and tomorrow is the day I leave, so I wanted to hang out." I nodded at her and helped her with the bowls of popcorn. We all dug in as we watched a marathon of K-dramas.
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. It was my brother.
"Oppa-" I was cut off.

"Where the hell are you? Why haven't you answered any of mine or hyung's calls?!" He yelled as I held the phone away from my ear.

"My phone ran out of battery so I had to charge it. How many did I miss?" I asked, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

"Thirty from me, as well as ten messages and even more from hyung! Where were you? Why did you run off?!" I sighed and I was about to answer when I saw the time and date.

"Uh, Oppa. I'm gonna call you back, I'm going to be late for work if I don't hurry up now. Byee!" I quickly hung up and left a note for the girls before running out.

Once there, I realised I panicked a bit too early. I was on time and had a good half hour to myself before my shift started. I sat down in the spot I had found and begun reading a book. I felt like I had been in this situation before but thought nothing of it as I stretched my legs. Someone tripped over me.

"Sorry! I didn't see you...there. Namjoon-ah?" I looked up and smiled sheepishly. He met my eyes and I could see the corners of his twitch. He was pretending to be mad. 

"Namjoon-ah?" I played along as he flopped down me and took my book out of my hands. He marked the page before flipping it to the beginning.

"Namjoon-ah?" I said again, trying to slip it out of his grip. He didn't say anything. He simply tightened his grip and leaned against my shoulder.

"Shh, I'm reading," He said after I continued to bug him. I smiled and leant on his head, looking at nothing in particular. My eyes caught sight of a clock and I only had five minutes left. I sat up again and tried to get up.

"I need to go now. My shift starts," I said before getting up. Before I was able to leave him though, he grabbed my wrist before gently tugging me back down.

"Day off," He said before pushing me away again. I smiled and blew a kiss before walking off.

~~~~~~~~~
He was still there a few hours later, but this time he was snoring quietly. I sat down next to him as quietly as I could, so to not disturb him, and admired him. He was a little too hard working and it sometimes caused him to sacrifice his sleep but he managed to still make time for me. I sighed and stroked his hair, gently brushing loose strands out of his eyes. Maybe I hold him back sometimes? Especially after Cho's death, he had stuck by not only my side but Taehyung's too and was always there within minutes if I called or texted him. Maybe I was an obstacle at times for him... Maybe...
"I didn't use gel today," He said, getting up, cutting me out of my thoughts, "That's why they won't stay still." It took me a couple of seconds to realise he was talking about his hair.