Cheryl's Return

Dear diary,

It's been three weeks since Cheryl first disappeared and frankly it's been great. I've been able to sit with the serpents and do the pda with Sweet Pea, and I also retained my role as queen bitch. the only thing bad about it is that I'm actually worried about her... weird I know but maybe beneath all my hate for her is... love...?

"Whatcha writing pretty girl?" I looked up to Sweet Pea with a flushed face and a smile.

"Just about Cheryl..." I whispered as I watched him lean back on the couch.

"Oh... well if it makes you feel any better Toni and Betty have a lead on where Cheryl is." I peeked up, I know I hated Cheryl but part of me missed her...

"Really?! Where is she?!"

"They never told me. But I think they're going to get her tonight."

"What?! Why? Why would Toni care about Cheryl?" Sweet Pea sighed before pulling me into his lap.

"Didn't you know that they were dating?" I gasped silently.

"I mean I always had suspicions but I never knew for sure." I felt betrayed, I know I say I hate Cheryl but I'm still her best friend and frankly it's offensive that she didn't tell me.

"Babe don't feel bad about not knowing, Toni didn't even tell me and Fangs." Sweet Pea smiled softly at me before planting a kiss on my lips. As the kiss deepened I let out a quiet moan while I pulled on his hair. "Fuck Y/N." He growled as I tugged on his raven locks.

"Could you two be any more disgusting?" We pulled away to see Betty and Jughead standing in the door way of the trailer.

"Yes, yes we could." After I spoke pea licked my cheek, ew.

"pEa wHAt tHe FuCk?!" He simply chuckled as I wiped his nasty saliva off my cheek.

"You said we could be more disgusting." I nearly slammed my face into a wall at his logic.

"I didn't mean for you to lick my faCE!" I yelled.

"Anyway if you two lovers are done licking each other then I'd like to share some good news." We turned to Betty with raised eyebrows, "We found Cheryl. She's at the sisters of quiet mercy and we're planning on getting her in an hour." I gasped at the mention of the sisters of quiet mercy, you see, my mom went there when she was pregnant with me.

"Oh shit- an hour?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because we weren't sure if you were still mad at Cheryl..." I rolled my eyes at the blonde bimbo in front of me.

"Whatever. Just go get her." I knew it was a bitchy move to not go with but I was still angry at Cheryl- I mean she called me a slut when she was screwing a serpent all along. After they left I noticed the way Pea looked at me. "What's wrong handsome?" I masked my anger with a flirty persona.

"You. You're acting weird. Why are you so mad at Cheryl?"

"Look Pea, Cheryl and I have been besties for over a year yet she has the audacity to lie to me and shame me for dating you. I'm fed up with her." He nodded before pulling me close.

"I get that. But you need to get over it eventually, I know you've held a lot of your hate for Cheryl inside of you but you need to make amends."

"Who would've guessed that a river vixen would get such great advice from a serpent." He chuckled as he placed his lips on my own, we spent the next few hours making out until we were interrupted by Betty and Toni.

"Y/N Cheryl wants to talk to you."

"Why is she mad?"

"Y/N, its okay I promise Cheryl isn't mad at you." I looked up to Toni with a sad face.

"You're right, she's probably furious." I dramatically threw my diary and plopped down on the bed.

"Y/N she is not going to kill you, please just got talk to her." I sat up and looked at Toni pleadingly.

"Do I have to?" As the pink haired girl nodded I groaned and headed outside Sweet Pea's trailer.

"Y/N! I've missed you so much!" I let out a sigh of relief as Cheryl embraced me in a tight grip.

"I'm so sorry for being such a bitch." I nearly cried as I spoke into her shoulder whilst we hugged.

"No Y/N! I was the bitch- I've been such a cunt to you... I'm so damn sorry I treated you like shit."

"Cheryl, lets make a pact- for as long as we're best friends we need to support each other... no matter how stupid the decision is." She smiled softly as she weeped.

"Deal, just don't become a murderer or a rapist- I won't support you then." I chuckled as I pulled her closer.

"I love you cherry."

"I love you too Y/N."

After Cheryl left Pea and I spent the next few hours cuddling, however there was something on my mind that had been bothering me ever since Pea and I started dating.

"Pea can we talk?" The brown eyed boy looked over to me with a concerned expression.