Someone Like Me Of Course

~Midori~

My eyes widened when Sebastian told me what he wanted from me. I sighed quietly then I gave him a serious look.

"Well, since I'm pretty sure it's too late to change my mind I'll stay to true to my word and willingly let you take my soul. That's what the Phantomhives do." I said while smiling at him.

He smirked back at me and said, "Very well young Mistress. What shall my first order of business be?" He said while running out of the torture chamber.

"Can you find Aya? I need to make sure she's ok." I said while clinging on him for dear life.

"Yes, my young Mistress." He said while running fast enough for everything around us to blur.

"WAIT!" I yelled causing him to stop abruptly.

"I can't go outside naked!" I said while covering my tits with my hand and crossing my legs.

"My apologies Mistress. I shall fix this problem immediately." He took off his vest and put it on me, it almost didn't fit due to my fairly large chest, but he got it to fit nice and snug. Next, he put me down for a second and pulled some thread and a needle out of nowhere and made me a pair of shorts in a matter of seconds and slipped them on me.

"How on earth did you…gah!" I said as I was picked up again, in only one arm this time. He raised a finger to his lips and said, "Don't bother asking…just know I'm simply one Hell, of a butler."

My cheeks turned into a bright cherry red color and I just kept my mouth shut as we made our journey to find Aya. As he started to pick up speed again I shut my eyes for what seemed like 4 seconds and we were already standing outside of Aya's school. Aya was sitting outside on the front step with her face in her hands while chomping on a stick of pocky. I jumped out of Sebastian's arms and run over to her and scooped her up into my arms in a hug, crying into her littler shoulder.

"M-mom? What's the matter with you?" She said while patting my back, concern shown in the tone she was using with me, especially after calling me mom.

I was barely able to speak through my frantic sobs so; I tried to calm down a bit before speaking.

"I-I thought I never was going to see you again is all." I said while pulling away slowly and smiling at her with tears rolling down my face.

"Why would you think that? You're so weird." She said while wiping my tears with her thumb.

"Now stop crying and man up. What's with all the booboos and the hooker outfit? You don't have to go through all that just to get stuff for me Midori." She said scolding me and pointing a finger in my face…she was so cute.

I wiped my face on my arm and sucked it up best I could and laughed. She peeked around me and looked straight at Sebastian.

"Who's the hunk over there? Is that your new boyfriend? What about Ronald from work?" She said while pointing at him.

My face paled slightly and I glanced back at him; I had almost forgotten about him. He was looking at us with a gaze that held the slightest amount of interest; he smiled. Aya walked up to him and scanned him over narrowing her eyes and circling him.

"Hmmmmm I guess I approve." She said as I anime fell.

I slowly rose up and put my hands in front of me in a defensive way, "N-NO AYA! It's not like that! This is our new butler, Sebastian. Sebastian this is my daughter Aya." I blurted rather quickly.

Aya looked at me as if I had seven head and exclaimed, "MIDORI! WE DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY AS IT IS! WHERE THE HECK DID YOU GET ENOUGH CASH TO GET A STINKIN' BUTLER?! Don't tell me you're…"

I sighed, "I'll explain when we get home alright?"

"Excuse me, Mistress?" Sebastian said, speaking for the first time since we got here.

"What's my next order?" he said while putting his hand over where his heart should have been.

"Um… carry Aya and follow me…I-I'm gonna walk up ahead and think all this over." I said while holding my head and walking off into the direction of the house.

~Aya~

I frowned as Midori stalked away from both of us. She always acted like this when she was either tired, sad, or just had a bunch of different things on her mind; but now I felt as if all three were making Midori act this way and I didn't like it. The Sebastian character lifted me up on his back and started marching behind Midori. Now normally I would have kicked and screamed and made a scene but, mom wouldn't let some psychotic stranger just put his mitts on me if she didn't trust him and even if she did I would have fought him if I didn't trust him. Something about this man just seemed nice and made me want to automatically trust him but, that feeling normally meant that he's got some dark and terrible things underneath all that nice; so staying true to my instincts I kept my guard up. Maybe I should question him.

"Soooooooo, what's your full name Sebastian?" I said while poking his cheek.

He threw a small smile back at me and said, "My full name, as given to me by my Mistress, is Sebastian Michaelis, Miss Aya."

"Hmmm, why do you wear black nail polish? Are you gay?" I said rather bluntly.

"I wear black nail polish because it's what all the butlers wear at the servant company I work for. And I don't bother with sexual orientations." He said while adjusting me on his back.

"What's mom paying you?" I said.

"She's giving me something only a person like me would want."

My eyes widened but, that was quickly replaced with a glare.

"What kind of person asks for something like that as a payment?"

He chuckled and smirked back at me, "One hell of a butler like myself of course."

I felt like Sebastian was a bit OOC but hey, an update is an update :P. I DIDN'T exactly like this chapter...might get re-written. As for the story in general…I know where I want it to go but, I just have to work on getting there…IDEAS ARE WELCOME! Help a writer out? I give you some sort of virtual dessert :D.