Her Butler, To the Rescue!

Chapter 4

~Midori~

When I woke up I was still slightly drowsy. My limbs were all tied down with leather straps and my body was completely exposed. I became fully aware of my situation and started to struggle against my restraints.

"What the HELL is going on?!" I shouted while becoming more violent with my struggling.

As if on que, four men with white hooded robes came in and surrounded the table I was currently sprawled upon.

"Who the hell are you people?! What do you want from me?!" I screamed frantically at them.

They just laughed and brushed off my questions as if they were just flies on their shoulders. Two out of the four men began praying over me and one, who I assumed to be the leader, started chanting:

"Snuff out the unclean, be rid of the unnecessary, atone for your sins!"

My body started shivering violently mainly because these obviously over religious people were freaking me out.

I screamed bloody murder as I felt a burning sensation press into the skin that covered where my ribs were. After a few seconds the burning would go away and come back and burn me in the exact same spot. A gag was put in my mouth and my nose held shut as water was poured into the gag to simulate drowning. I felt something leathery lash at my bare torso leaving all sorts of welts and bruises.

It was pure torture. Soundless screams came from my choking form and I felt myself losing consciousness again.

'No....Aya....what if....they have her?.....Someone....A-anyone....Help....' I thought desperately.

"I can help you." a cool voice answered.

My eyes opened from their half lidded state to look around the room but, only found my captors laughing at me so I closed them once more. As immediately as I slipped out of consciousness, the quicker I seemed to awaken. Only difference was that the men were nowhere to be found. The room was pure white, my restraints were gone, and my naked body felt as if it were floating; it was also covered with a white sheet.

"Good evening, Miss Phantomhive. Pleasure to meet Eustace's great grand

daughter." said the cool voice once again.

I glanced around and seen a black shadow in the corner of the white washed room.

A clicking noise echoed throughout the room with each step the creature took closer.

"W-who are you?....W-what a-are you?" I asked scared out of my mind.

The shadow smiled and chuckled at the same time baring two pearly white fangs that went along nicely with his perfectly aligned teeth.

"Who I am will be determined by your answer to my question I’m about to ask...as to what I am..." he paused for added effect.”I am a demon sent from the depths of hell to come to your rescue...for a price that is." He said while floating around me.

"A price? I don't have any money on me though so what could I possibly pay you?" I asked rather dumbly.

The shadow anime sweat dropped..."Such materialistic things are NOT what we demons are into I’m afraid." he blinked slowly, "We'll discuss what I want after we discuss what you want..." he said while looming over me.

"What I want?" I asked dumbly yet again.

"Yes, something you want me to help you accomplish before I collect what I want from you."

"Well...I want my 'adopted' daughter Aya to grow into an independent young woman who can look out for herself...i-i want to have four children...I want these bastards to pay for doing this to me...and..Well..." I stopped myself...and although the creature didn't have any facial features I felt him raise an eyebrow at me.

"I want to learn all there is to know about my family." I said while looking the creature on his 'eyes'.

"Hmmmmm....alright....you do know that this contract is permanent until one of us breaks its rules. Your privileges to heaven will be denied and you'll have to put the seal of our contract somewhere notice able into order for me to be loyal to you." he said while pacing slowly back and forth. I hesitated with my answer, "Ok...we have a deal...I want the seal on my l-left boob." I said trying to sound confident but, my voice betrayed me by cracking. He smirked and snapped his fingers and a glowing purple marking appeared on the empty spot of skin that resided over my heart.

"Perfect, my mistress." he said while smirking like a fox.

"What’s your name?" I asked him while staring at him as he slowly changed into the form of a young man with bright red eyes, pale skin, and black hair with bangs that shaped his face and a short sleeved white shirt, black vest, dark grey skinny jeans and some black and white vans.

"Anything you want it to be mistress." he said while kneeling down on one knee and putting his hand over his heart, showing off his black painted finger nails.

"Hmmmmm..." I thought, "Sebastian...Sebastian Michaelis." I blurted out. His facial feature held surprise but, he quickly hid it with a smirk.

"Very well mistress...might I ask why you chose that name in particular?"

"It just came to me...plus...it fits your position." I said while shrugging.

"Oh yeah...since you don't want money in return for your services...what is it that you want?" I questioned while raising my eyebrow.

He smirked and snapped his fingers as the room started to fade to black and back to the room where my captors were torturing me; all of them were dead in a matter of though and their blood was everywhere. Someone was pulling me off the table and out of my restraints; I recognized him as Sebastian. I gasped as he picked me up bridal style and store up at him. He looked back down at me with a genuine smile and said,

"Oh nothing but, your soul."