Chapter Thirty-Two

Börja om från början

I hurriedly reached for my orange juice to push the noodles out of my throat. "Yeah.." I said in a muffled voice.

I heard their footsteps come to the kitchen and might I tell you, I'm sweating like crazy.

I mean, I shouldn't be because it's just Tyler.

But I am.

My head turned as soon as they got in the kitchen.

"Hey." Tyler greeted calmly as he followed Aunt Mary.

"Your schoolmate is here." She said, with a wink.

What the hell is she implying?

"Hey." I said, completely and utterly shocked at Tyler's presence.

Tyler smiled, awkwardly as he stood behind Aunt Mary, waiting for her to move.

I smiled at my aunt, assuming that my telepathic powers would work so she could leave, but she looked at me as if I had problems.

Tyler, who was smiling at the back probably because of the fact that I was making undescribable faces, raised his wrist and pointed at his watch as he mouthed the time. "We're late.", he said.

I guess, we'll have to talk some place else.

I stood up, leaving my lovely-but-now-cold bowl of noodles.

You're probably wondering why I'm eating noodles for breakfast. Well, I don't know. I just had this sudden taste for noodles that I forced aunt Mary to make me some. Fortunately, she was craving it too.

"Well, we better head off, Aunt Mary." I said, standing up. "Tell Jack-Jack I love him."

Aunt Mary nodded, still confused with my face. "Okay, Violet." She said, kissing my cheeks.

I went with Tyler in his car.

We were silent.

This was the first time that I rode his car and it's kinda weird. I remembered the few times that Axel and I had sex in his car. What an amazing memory that was. The heat in both of our bodies, the thrill, everything was so Axel.

Tyler probably noticed how silent I was because he stopped the car just as we reached the park.

I looked at him, confused. "Why'd you stop?"

"Because something's bothering you." He said. He pulled his keys and got out of the car. He went to my side of the car and opened the door. "Come on." He said, pulling me

"Where are we going Tyler?" I asked, confused.

He didn't reply, instead, he just closed the door behind me and pulled me into the park to a bench that was quite familiar.

I had no choice but to follow him. He's my only ride to school, so abandoning isn't exactly the right choice.

But the park was empty. Probably because it's a school day and it's still early for people to be in the park.

Tyler sat on the bench and so did I.

We looked out the the scenery infront of us and we were silent for almost two minutes.

Then, both of us decided to talk. My "Where's Kristine?" and his "What's wrong?" came out together.

Both of us shut our mouth as the words bombarded each other, but Tyler broke the silence. "You go first."

I nodded. "Well, uhm. I just wanted to ask where Kristine is. She's supposed to be the one to pick me up." I asked.

Tyler smiled. "Aren't you happy to see me?"