~Chapter one~

Thank you for deciding to read this book!!! Apologize if it is kinda written bad, I never made a book with magic and powers in it... Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy it!!

P.s. This is clearly a ff, so I don't need to see comments from 'But that didn't happen in the anime' or whatever, MY STORYLINE!
_____________________________________________________
If you want to fly, you need to give up the things that weigh you down~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's POV

"Bye guys! I'm going home!" Lucy screamed through the hallways of the Fairy Tail Guild. Team Erza waved her goodbye. Team Erza consisted of, obviously, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Carla, Happy and Lucy.

Lucy walked happily to her appartment, on the stones by the river. Weird enough there was no boat sailing by, telling her to be careful.

She went inside and unfortunately for her, the landlady was there. Her face immediately paled, "I-I'm sure I already paid."

She nodded, "You did." And then Lucy sighed in relief, but then a question came to her mind and she raised her eyebrow. "Then why are you here?"

The landlady sighed. "A servent of the Heartfilia Konzern said something about trying to call you or whatever. Her name was Spetto I believe."

Lucy's eyes widened a little bit and she nodded. The landlady took that as a cue to leave. Lucy dialed the house number of the Heartfilia Kozern.

To her luck Spetto answered the phone, "The Heart—"

"Spetto-san, it's me, Lucy. Why did you try to call me?" Lucy cut her off. She was a little too curious.

"Oh, right. Your father is going to break your mother's room, it holds too much memories. I think you should go here and take the stuff you want to," she explained.

Lucy scowled, how could he? He promised her not to do anything with mom's room. After thanking her she hung up.

She wrote a letter saying that she would be gone for a day of two. Lucy just knew that Happy would come looking for her.

Lucy immediately packed a nightgown, her toothbrush and all the necesarry stuff. She took the first train to her old home.

Once Lucy arrived she went into the house.

"Spetto-san? Someone?" Lucy yelled through the whole mansion.

Immediately her old servents went to hug her, most of them with tears in their eyes. They were the ones who made her feel safe inside this mansion.

She missed this feeling. They went to chat for almost an hour. Lucy told her the stories and how she became part of the Fairy Tail Guild.

(A/N I know Natsu brought her, but just imagine Happy doing it alone)

But then Lucy realized why she came here, she immediately jumped up. "I have to go to my mom's room!" She shrieked and immediately walked towards her room after saying goodbye.

"But please, announce your arrival to your father first," a butler said and Lucy nodded.

She walked through the big hall, at the end was Jude's office. She took a big breath and knocked on the door. Her palms were beginning to sweat.