21

It had been a week since I had really seen Seth. The last time was backstage at raw Monday night but then he's had live shows and media to do. Getting ready for the hell in a cell pay per view. Since I was a rising star I hadn't been on live shows yet and was just doing a couple of matches and segments on raw.

I grab my phone to check Twitter and see that he was trending. I smile and click on his name to see what the buzz was about.

"Seth Rollins seen out with mystery girl"

What the hell? No. He wouldn't cheat on me.

I keep scrolling and kept seeing pictures of him with another woman. I should have known this was too good to be true.

********************************
Seth's POV

"Dude look at twitter." Roman tells me and I look at him confused.

"Why?" I ask him and he just hands me my phone. He looked pissed off.

"Seth Rollins seen out with mystery girl"

Oh no. This isn't good. "After everything she's been though, this is how you treat Marlana? She's a good girl Seth!"

"Whoa, you think I'm cheating on her? What the fuck roman?"

"How else do you explain this?" He says raising his voice.

"Wanna know how? Cause these photos have been tampered with!"

"What are you talking about?" He asks, running his hand through his hair and shaking his hands.

"These are old. That's an ex of mine from a while back. A couple years ago she came to me wanting to apologize and make amends so we had dinner. I have no idea why these are resurfacing."

"Dude you need to get to Marlana and get up her fast. She's very active on social media, you know that so I'm sure she has seen these and is assuming the worse." As soon as he finishes his sentence his phone starts ringing. He sighs and pulls it out of his pocket and states down at it and shakes his head. "Speak of the devil." He says and turns the phone to me and see Marlana's name on the screen.

"Don't answer it, I'm going to her apartment right now. "

"I have to answer it, you know she's my best friend other than you and Dean." I cross my arms across my chest and sigh as he presses accept and brings the phone to his ear. "Hello?" He asks and looks up at me. "Is everything okay Marlana?" He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me again. "No I haven't seen or talked to him. I'll talk to him as soon as I can. Just calm down okay? I'm sure it's nothing. I know him and I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt you." He finishes the call and hangs up the phone.

"I need to see her." I grab my jacket and keys and make my way out.

********************************
Marlana's POV

After my phone call with Roman I went to the only place I could think clearly, a wrestling ring.

I don't know how long I've been here but I don't think I was leaving any time soon. That's when I heard the door open and close. It could only be one person. Seth.

I kept my back towards him and felt the ring shift a little bit as he made his way in the ring. My breathing was fast because of all of the running and bumping I had been doing.

"Marlana." He says and Every time he says my name, it just falls from his tongue perfectly. I grab my wrist tape and reapply while he stands there.

"What do you want Seth?" I ask him and I hear him sigh.

"We need to talk." He says and I feel him walk right up behind me and places his hands on my hips. I flinch a little and tuck a piece of hair behind my head.

"There is nothing to talk about." He sighs again and turns me around to face him. My heart slams in my chest as I look up into his dark brown eyes.

"I know you've seen what's on Twitter but I have an explanation."

"You know if you didn't want me anymore then you could have just ended things but no you had to go and cheat on me. It's no surprise though. Almost everyone I've been with has cheated on me. Just go, I don't want to see you."

"I'm not cheating on you Marlana." He says and I scoff and laugh.

"Whatever seth, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm over it. I'm over us. This was a mistake."

"Dammit Marlana quit pushing me away! Those photos were tampered with. Those were taken years ago of me and my ex who wanted to apologize to me and make amends. I have no idea why they are resurfacing now. Every time things get hard, you run. Why won't you just let me be here for you and talk to you before you assume the worst and leave?"

"Because Seth! Its what I do best! I figure that by now it's easier to leave first because it doesn't hurt as much."

I walk away from him and rest my head on the top turnbuckle.

"Darlin you know I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you. I love you."

"If you're lying about these photos and I find out, you won't like it."

"Well I won't have to worry about that because what I told you was the truth." He says in a voice above a whisper and when I turn around to look at him I can tell he's being serious.

"Okay. I believe you." I tell him and I see him let out a breath of relief. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me bringing me to his chest.

"I'm so sorry." He says and I feel his heart beating quickly.

"Me too." I say and he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"You're all I want Marlana. I hope you know that." I nod against his chest and he brings his lips down to mine.

This week has been a rough one but feeling his arms around me and his lips on mine makes me feel safe.

He moves his lips from mine, down to my jawline and to my neck. He bites down and my body falls limp to his touch.

"Have you ever had sex in a wrestling ring before?" He asks me when he pulls away from me and I shake my head.

"Well there's a first time for everything darlin."