10

It had been a couple of weeks since my last encounter with Seth. We hadn't really seen each other or even communicated and I'm sure he has moved on from me now. I hate to admit it but, I miss him.

I was driving home from training at the performance center when my car decided to break down about a mile or so from my apartment. It's like bad luck is just happening to me lately.

"You need some help ma'am?" A talk stranger with blonde hair asks me.

"Uh yeah kinda." I say with a light chuckle.

"Let me give you a ride into town and I'll take a look at it." He says with a smile.

"Thanks."

We arrived to a mechanic shop after about a half hour of driving and I had a weird hunch about him. "Just take a seat right there and let me take a look." I nod and sit down and realized that it was getting late. I looked around the car and didn't see the guy anywhere. I pick up the phone to call Candace but she doesn't answer. I scroll down the list and find Seth's name. I dial his number and wait for him to answer. "Hello?"

"Hey Seth, it's Marlana. I know we haven't really spoke in a while but I think I might be in trouble."

"What? Are you okay? Where are you?" He asks frantically.

"Like a half hour out at a mechanic shop. My car broke down and some guy offered to help and I was naive to go with him but now I can't find him and I'm getting kind of worried."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thank you, Seth."

"Of course, you should know I'd do anything to protect you Marlana." I smile and wonder what he meant by that. "I'll see you soon." I hang up the phone and then the guy comes back.

"It's pretty damaged, you may need to stay the night." He says with a smirk and I feel sick. "I never thought I'd meet Marlana Nicole."

"You're a fan?" I ask trying to play the strong card.

"The biggest fan." He shoves me up against the car and runs his hand down my body. "And if I can't have you, nobody can." He says and starts to unbutton my pants with a gun pointed to my head. My heart is beating quickly, tears forming in my eyes. God I hope Seth comes quick. He slaps some duck tape on my mouth and handcuffs me to the fence next to the car. He then busts open my shirt and takes the gun from my head and drags it along my breasts and down my stomach. "Just cooperate and everything will be fine." He says before he attacks my neck with his lips. I wanted to scream so badly but I knew if I did, I would be dead. The tears stream down my face and I try to picture myself with someone else or somewhere else. Anywhere but here. I hear him unbuckle his belt and pull them down. This was it, he was about to rape me and there was nothing I could do about it.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Seth then tackles the man to the ground and starts to punch the guy repeatedly. "You're a sick son of a bitch. You really tried to rape and innocent girl? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Seth screams and then turns his attention to me. He uncuffs me and removes the tape. "It's okay Marlana, I'm here. Okay? He asks and I nod my head and he brings my body to his. He hugs me so tight and rubs my hair and places a kiss to my forehead. He pulls my head back and wipes my tears. "Look at me." He tells me and I do just that and more tears spill over. "Baby it's gunna be okay. I'll take care of you. I promise." I nod and lay my head on his chest.  "Cops are on their way. They'll want a statement. Try your best to talk to them okay?" I nod and he presses a light kiss to my lips.

********************************
I don't remember falling asleep. I sit up and notice I'm not in my apartment. I must be at Seth's. Just then he walked in with some food and water. He notices me and gives me a small smile and sits down next to me on the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asks me, staring into my eyes.

"I don't really know." I say, my voice raspy. He goes to grab my hand and I flinch. "S-sorry. I'm still shaken up."

"Don't apologize. I brought you some food and some water. You need to eat something." I nod and he leaves me a kiss on my forehead. "I called Candace. I didn't tell her everything but I did tell her you wouldn't be around for a couple of days."

"Thank you." I eat a little bit and finish my water.

"I'll be in the living room if you need anything."

"Seth wait." He turns to look back at me.

"What is it?" He asks with a concerning look.

"Will you lay with me please?"

"Of course, darlin." I lay back down and I feel him lay down in the bed and then his arms wrap around me. I turn around and lay my head on his chest and he pulls me close to him, holding me tight. I felt so safe in his arms. "I'll always protect you, Marlana. Always. You're safe with me, I promise." He lifts my head up and kisses my forehead and when he pulls away I pull his face to mine and kiss him.

It was at this point I knew, I was falling in love, with Seth Rollins.