12

"Marlana Nicole is absolutely killing it here in NXT!

"I can't disagree with you there."

"1....2...3!" I pick up the win yet again and smile. "Here is your winner! Marlana Nicole!" I smile and make my way to the back where I. Greeted by my boyfriend, Seth Rollins. He's wearing one of his black and brave wrestling shirts and black skinny jeans. He opens his arms and I walk into them.

"You did amazing babe." He says and presses his lips to my forehead.

"Thanks, I need to go change." I walk off and here him call after me. "What is it babe?" I ask him.

"Are you okay? You're kind of walking with a limp."

"Yeah, it's just my sciatic. Nothing to worry about, I promise." I give him a quick peck on the lips before going to my locker room.

I sit down and let out a breath. "Hey girl, Seth said I'd find you in here." Candace says and I nod. "Yeah I just finished my match. What's up?"

"Hunter wants to talk to you when you get dressed."

"Oh, what for?"

"I have no idea. He just stopped me in the hall and asked me to pass along the message."

"Oh okay. Thanks."

I finished getting dressed and stepped out of the locker room and saw Seth waiting for me. "You ready to go babe?"

"Actually, Candace said Hunter wanted to speak to me." His eyebrows raise.

"Oh okay, I'll just wait for you. Good luck." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead. I smile at him.

I knock on his door And He tells me to come in. "Ah, Marlana!" He says shaking my hand. "Take a seat, this won't be long."

"What's up?" I ask him and he smiles.

"You have done such an amazing job here and we think its time we put you in the title picture. Are you up for that?"

"Yes! Thank you!"

"You've earned it. You'll have your match at the NXT Takeover the night before Summerslam. Good luck Ms. Nicole."

"Thank you, sir."

Not many people are in the hall anymore and I spot Seth. I run up to him and attack him with a hug. He laughs, "I guess the meeting went well?" I nod excitedly.

"I'm having a title match at takeover the night before summerslam!" His eyes grow wide and he hugs me, spinning me around and kissing me.

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you."

"You're already getting a title match?" Peyton Royce says and her and Billie Kay scoffs. "Of course she is, look who her boyfriend is." They both look at me disgusted and I grab my bag and head out the door.

"Babe!" Seth calls out to me. "Hey, don't let them get to you."

"I told you this would happen once word got out. I mean we haven't been dating long and now I have a title match."

"Babe, you have earned this. Forget about them. Let's go celebrate!" He says and picks me up running to the car.

We get to his apartment and he throws me on the bed and a pain shoots through my back. Fuck that hurt. I immediately go to grab my back and Seth notices. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I think I'm just having a bad sciatic pain day." He looks at me with a smirk. "Oh no. What's that look for?" He crawls up to me.

"So, what you're saying is that you need a massage?" He winks and presses a kiss to my neck.

"I suppose so." I say with a giggle.

"Roll over baby." He starts massaging my back from the top all the way down to where it hurts the most. I accidentally let out a moan. It just felt really good. "Feel good Babe?"

"Mhm." I mean out and soon he goes to my shoulders and neck. Massaging me all over.

"Damn baby, you're tense everywhere." I feel my eyes start to close and I can tell I was about to fall asleep when he removed himself and lays down on the bed. I scoot up and lay my head on his chest and lay my arm across his stomach. "Tired?" He asks and I nod. He presses a kiss to my lips and wraps me up and holds me close to him.

It was this moment when it finally made sense. I loved Seth Rollins.

********************************
I walked into the performance center and see that Seth was mid workout. He was doing pull ups and I saw his body glistened with sweat. He didn't have his shirt on so I watched as his back muscles move. This man was gunna be the death of me.

"I think you have some drool." Dean comments and I shake my head and laugh at him.

"Oh hush you." I say and punch him in the shoulder.

I watch Dean walk off and turn my head back to Seth and watch him jump down and grab a towel, wiping the swear off his face and neck. He turns to face me and smiles. He sets the towel down and makes his way towards me.

"Hey baby, I didn't know you were here already." He says planting a kiss on my forehead.

"I haven't been here long." I say with a smile.

"Want me to train with you?" He asks me, taking a seat on the bench next to where we were standing.

"Yeah until Candace gets here. We wanted to go over some spots for our match at takeover."

"You excited?"

"Yeah but also nervous. This is huge."

"True but you have earned it and you've worked hard for years. You'll kill it babe." He says pressing a light kiss to my lips.

"Thank you."
********************************
We had just finished training and were packing everything up when Seth walked up to me after being gone for a few minutes. "Hey babe?"

I look up at him, "Yeah?" He looks at me with scrunched eyebrows.

"Who's Kai?" And my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Someone from my past. Why?"

"Um, you might want to go take a look outside" he says and my heart starts beating rapidly. I make my way outside and see my car is totalled with the name Kai spray painted all over.

"Shit, she's back"