8

Summerslam was approaching which meant NXT takeover which also meant my first payperview match. Candace and I had been training and preparing for a few weeks. It's also been a few weeks since I had the encounter with Seth.

"Mar?" Candace voice breaks me through my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I've been talking to you for five minutes and you didn't hear a word I said."

"Oh sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind." He's all I can fucking think about. His texts and calls just keep adding up and I don't want to go through this again. I can't deal with another heart break.

"Still haven't talked to Rollins huh?" She asks and I nod my head. "You need to talk to him."

"It's better this way. The last time I was involved with someone it didn't end well and I'm focused on my career. Besides the guy could get anyone he wants so losing me isn't exactly a loss. I just need to focus on takeover. I'm sure he's focused on his match at summerslam."

"Seriously Marlana?" My head pops up to the sound of his voice.

"Seth?" He stands just a few feet away from me. He's wearing black shorts and a hoodie, his hands stuffed in his pockets and hair thrown up in a bun.

"I'll let you two talk." Candace says and walks out of the performance center. I stand up and he walks closer to me, stopping right in front of me.

"So, you slap me and run off before I get the chance to explain then you ignore me for weeks and have the nerve to say what you just did about me? You don't even deserve the truth now." He says and runs his hands over his face in frustration.

"Seth, I'm sorry." I tell him and he turn to face me again.

"You're sorry? Is that supposed to make everything okay Marlana? It doesn't. You are the first girl in a long time that I've put myself out there for and you basically just called me a good for nothing play boy. I mean I didn't even get to fucking tell you what happened. This was obviously a mistake." He says and turns to leave.

"So you come in here and yell at me and then turn and leave? That's all I get?"

"Apparently so since you couldn't fucking bother to pick up the damn phone and respond to me!"

"God you're such an asshole! Why do I even like you so much. I hate you Seth. You remind me so much of my ex and you have yet to explain to me what exactly happened."

"It's not like you care."

"Wow." I run my finger through my hair and grab my duffel bag. "Fuck you Seth."

I start to leave but he grabs my arm and pulls me to him. "Let me go." He tightens his grip and bends down to place a kiss below my ear and down my neck before biting the skin making me gasp.

"You drive me fucking crazy darling." He releases me and walks out of the door leaving me to think about what just happened.

********************************
"So y'all basically yelled at each other then he bites and kisses your neck?" Candace asks me.

"Yep."

"Wow. What is with that man?"

"I have no idea but he's driving me mad." I groan out loud and run my hands over my face. I start laughing and Candace gives me a weird look. "Only Seth fucking Rollins could do this to me."

"Yeah and years from now it'll be a great story to tell. The Archtect of your heart." I laugh and hit her shoulder.

"Shut up." I finish lacing up my boots. "Let's go get this match done." She says and high fives me.

"There's my Marlana."
********************************
Seth's POV
"So you still haven't told her what really happened?" Dean asks me.

"I couldn't, she just kept aggravating me and it was pissing me off." Dean starts laughing. "What?"

"Oh you got it bad man."

"Shut up, I do not."

"Dude you got defensive over talking about you and how you are with women. You got pissed when she wouldn't let you explain your side of the story and you never shut up about her."

Dean's right but she isn't going to win that easily.

You want to play hard to get Marlana? We'll play.