Contest 1 CLOSED

Hello my friends and welcome to the first contest! Hopefully this goes well and we can keep going with these!

Title: Bottled

Author: (your name)

Summary: Seren lives in the future where people get bottled emotions to feel anything. No one can feel for themselves anymore. Seren finds a book where there are no bottled emotions, only "pure" ones. So Seren stops buying the bottles. But she finds that it wasn't just emotion the bottles were giving them. It was also hiding something from their view...

Subtitle: (optional) It is both a blessing and a curse to feel things so deeply.

Ideas: Up to you this time!

You can have up to 2 entries!

To enter, tag a few people and comment your link below! I will post all the entries on the next chapter as soon as I get them! This contest will be a little weirdly timed because I'm posting this on a Wednesday instead of a Monday. So this one will be due on the 31st and the next contest will be posted on 5th of November! Good luck and grab your friends!

 So this one will be due on the 31st and the next contest will be posted on 5th of November! Good luck and grab your friends!

Cover Contests -  ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara