Contest 8 CLOSED

Sorry for the funky schedules! The holidays are messing with me! When I'm not on a sugar high from the candy canes, I'm searching for my family to make sure they didn't destroy the snow mobiles. But anywho...

This is a cover contest for one of our members, Cal1018. She would like to see the different ways this story's cover could be taken.

Title: The Addie Alexander Challenge

Author: Cal1018 

Subtitle: none

Genre: Teen Fiction

Ideas: Whatever you guys think. This is a published story so you can take a look at it for ideas. Just try to keep the cover tame. I.E No immodest girls or seductive looking dudes. Keep things modest and conservative. You can choose if you even want people on the cover. The current cover is very simple. But it doesn't mean you have to go that route.😊  Sorry that was confusing...

Summary: "When you meet someone, treat them as if they are going through the hardest time in their life and 80% of the time you'll be right."

A boy struggling financially. A suicidal girl. A tough guy with family problems. A bullied boy. A misunderstood girl.

While everyone else's eyes glide over these secret sides of these teen's lives, one girl has the knack and the heart for noticing. Her name is Addie Alexander.

Due Date: Yet to be determined

Number of covers: 2 max

Sidenote: edited: Cal might not choose any of the covers but there is a very high chance she will feature your cover in the book. You can have a small watermark on the cover but please make it minimal. Even better if it does not have a watermark. Cal will give credit and thanks to whomever made the cover. Thanks!

Please comment where your covers can be found. A link or whichever book and chapter is good.