“The inner sect is just a bunch of artificers who are not well-versed in fighting. It may be a little… tricky for you to deal with this matter.” Fan Le from Joyful Union Sect interrupted with a smile. “Junior nephews, I… can be counted as a part of Armament Sect as well. If you don’t mind, why don’t you let me help you take back the spirit pattern pillars?” He took matters into his own hands.

When Ying Xingran and the three great reverends heard his words, their eyes lit up.

“Of course you are one of Armament Sect!” Luo Zhizhang could not control his joy and exclaimed.

Ying Xingran stroked his beard and nodded lightly, saying, “If you are willing to lend us a hand, that will be for the best. Yet you must take care and not go overboard. You must… you must not hurt Qin Lie too badly…”

“Qin Lie did contribute to Armament Sect after all.” Jian Hao also joined in.

“Of course. I’ve always been a man who knows his boundaries.” Fan Le pulled his hands from his male and female pets, and walked forward while shaking his arms.

Once he had stood in front of Qin Lie, he did not immediately attack and instead looked toward Lang Xie. His expression grew serious as he said, “Lord Lang Xie. Your Blood Spear may not be willing to act against Qin Lie, but surely you won’t mind that I take back what belongs to Armament Sect myself, would you?”

It was obvious that Fan Le was rather wary of Lang Xie. Therefore, he needed to confirm that Lang Xie would not interfere before he acted.

Feng Rong looked somewhat anxiously at Lang Xie.

The faces of the Blood Spear martial practitioners and the outer sect elders and disciples turned as they looked worriedly at Lang Xie.

They seemed to know Fan Le’s capabilities and firmly believed that Qin Lie would not be his match. They hoped that Lang Xie would refute this matter so that Qin Lie could retreat safely.

“Qin Lie, that man… is probably at the late stage of the Manifestation Realm.” A voice that was kept very low came from behind Qin Lie.

He didn’t need to turn his head to know that the person warning him was Han Qingrui. He had already realized that Han Qingrui had sneakily crept over just now without drawing anyone’s attention. He was here to inform him of Fan Le’s cultivation realm.

“Lang Xie! If your Blood Spear isn’t willing to act, you won’t mind if someone else takes back the sect’s precious treasures, would you?” Ying Xingran glared at Lang Xie and exclaimed.

Everyone’s gazes focused onto Lang Xie. They all knew that his decision was of the greatest importance.

Lang Xie suddenly looked at Qin Lie.

The will to fight burned inside Qin Lie’s eyes. He nodded almost unnoticeably at Lang Xie.

Lang Xie withdrew his gaze, nodded slightly, and said with narrowed eyes, “Blood Spear will not interfere with this fight.”

Ying Xingran and the three great reverends let out a small sigh of relief.

Lang Xie then said, “But I have a request.”

“What other requests do you have?!” Ying Xingran suppressed his anger and asked.

“There will only be one fight between you and Qin Lie. After this fight, neither side is allowed to have any more disputes.” Lang Xie looked at Ying Xingran, then at Qin Lie before frowning slightly. “I do not wish to see the relationship between Armament Sect and Qin Lie to completely fall apart! If Fan Le has the ability to do it, then he will snatch the spirit pattern pillars back from Qin Lie’s hands. If he does not, then the spirit pattern pillars will belong to Qin Lie from this point onwards and the sect is not allowed to pester him about it any longer. You must think about this carefully!”