The first fight

--Error's POV--

"Don't do it Asgoro." I murmured, glancing up at the screen. Currently I was knitting and watching Undernovella. Ink walked in front of the screen. He. Looked. Pissed.

"What's wrong, Kiki?" I asked. He growled.

"Why? Why'd you do it?" Ink asked, hands on hips. I cocked my head to the side.

"Do what?" I responded. Ink clicked his tongue.

"As if you don't already know. Destroy those universes, that's what!" Ink yelled. I stood up.

"I haven't destroyed since you asked me not to." I said, pocketing my knitting supplies and shutting off the screen.

"Imagine, the destroyer of worlds finally hasn't destroyed anything!" He mocked. Though we argue a lot, those words hurt. They cut deeper than my old knife.

It burned.

"If I did; what kind of protector would you be if you couldn't even protect your creations?" I shot back. Ink hissed in anger.

"So you admit it." He snarled.

"I never said that, I said if." I replied. I crossed my arms over my chest. Ink got in my face.

"But you did, didn't you?" He said. I took a step back.

"If I dId, YoU wOuLd KnOw." My voice started glitching with my rising stress levels. Ink rolled his pinpricks.

"You only say that so I lay off." He remarked. It was my turn to growl.

"YoU kNoW wHaT? I'm DoNe WiTh YoU. TaKe ThIs. It'S fOr YoU." I threw him a knit sweater and opened a portal. Ink caught the sweater and looked at me.

"Don't walk out on me, Error

"Don't walk out on me, Error." He said quietly. I raised a bone brow.

"Why not? Don't pretend we have a good relationship. Cuz we don't. And you're not doing anything to make it better, so why should I? And as I said I'm done with the constant fighting; the arguing." I replied. Ink clutched the sweater to his rib cage.

"Please...I-I can change. We can work this out. Just...pleas don't leave me..." He sounded defeated. Desperate, even. I sighed.

"I need some time. But as far as I'm concerned, right now we're over. If you want this back then do something to change." I said.

"Ruru..." Ink whispered his pet name for me. I turned away.

"Goodbye Ink." I told him before walking into the portal. It shut behind me. The voices immeadiatly came flooding back.

Nooooooo ErrInk is over!

Miss us Error?

Hiya buddy!

THE SHIP HAS SUNK! I REPEAT, THE SHIP HAS SUNK!

Maybe now we can get some ErrorBerry up in here