Power of the People

This is where the plot really gets going! Hope you're still enjoying the reading! :)

-----

The world of Disney has fallen into a state of fear. All of the forgotten toons whose movies weren't very successful have moved to Wasteland under the leadership of Oswald, including Horace and Clarabelle. The good news is that they were now able to keep their Disney magic. The bad news is that none of the famous toons want to come near them.

Everyone's starting to believe that Oswald wants to take over as king and kick Mickey out of the position, and they weren't sure what was going to come out of Wasteland. Even the Sensational Six had no idea what to do.

Mickey in the meantime had called a meeting with the famous toons to discuss the current situation, and he seemed pretty calm about it.

Donald believes that his best friend knows what he's doing and how Oswald can be stopped. After all, Walt himself declared that Mickey was the ruler, and if anything bad should happen to him, Donald would actually be the one to take over since he's the second famous Disney toon.

Minnie wasn't exactly sure what Mickey had in mind, but she was getting a bit worried and even annoyed about the way her boyfriend was taking the situation lightly.

In any case, everyone began gathering in ToonTown, hoping that Mickey had a solution for them.

[Company] We're being attacked by the forgotten

We're being corrupted with their cries

Now all Disney has become on guard

More power for the forgotten

Being taken by him who lies

Going everywhere just so he can be a star

[Aurora] Although he's already got the magic touch, he only craves for more!

[Peter Pan] As he fights against Mickey

[Company] With his declaration of war! He wants a war!

Help us stop the forgotten

Put up protection before they get to you

Stay alert! What is he gonna do?

What is he gonna do?

Mickey suddenly appeared at the front of Disney Castle, causing everyone's attention to immediately turn to him.

[Mickey] My fellow Disney characters

Even though we're all shaken with fear at this moment

Let us be reminded that there's one thing Oswald has to go through that he'll fortunately never be able to:

Me!

Everyone instantly felt relief.

I already have something that he'll never get

[Company] Power of the people

[Mickey] It's something this extraordinary mouse can get! (He laughed)

[Company] Power of the people

[Donald] Whatever that lucky rabbit thinks is on the fritz

[Company] 'Cause it's all about the fans

Power of the people

[Mickey] Of course, it's all about the fans; right, pal?

All about the fans; it's natural