He slammed Xavier's face onto the roof of the car, wringing both of his arms in front of himself. My brother let out an unpleasant noise as his head in the car's roof.

"Is that really how you treat your sister!!! Huh!!!!?" Adam interrogated

"ANSWER ME, YOU FUCKING MORON!!!"

"I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHERE MY SISTER WAS JACKASS!" He rehearsed and I snorted. Xavier shot me a look and I gave one back.

"Adam... Just let him go." I exasperated

"Really now? Last time I checked she isn't your responsibility." He hissed

"It's late and I'm tired and hungry. I want a shower and sleep. So Adam! Let him go now!" I sighed as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Just let him be... Please?" I asked. He looked at my brother then at me, I gave him a small nod and he let my brother go. I let out a small sigh and turned to go back to the house, except that plan came to a halt when I turned around to see if Adam was walking behind me. He was holding my brother by the collar in one hand and had his fist ready in the other. He brought his fist down into my brothers face in one fast motion, my kin's head snapped back before being let go and falling into his car.

I huffed at him as he walked past me, I watched him disappear into the house before I looked back at Xavier. He wiped the blood from his nose with the sleeve of his hoodie and glared daggers at me. I grumbled as I walked back to my brother, he was very unhappy but I couldn't care any less as I sat down on the curb.

"Sit." I compelled and he rolled his eyes and just stood there.

"You two are perfect for each other, you know that? Just so fucking demanding and high maintenance." He complained.

"Really? Me? High maintenance? Last time I checked I don't take 2 showers a day or have laundry done every day." I retorted,

"Wow. Just wooooooow Blair. Targeting me now instead of Carter and Cooper? Wow just wow."

"Oh shut up! Like you are a fucking Saint!! All high and mighty!" I gestured as he rolled his eyes again. We both shut up as he turned away from me and fumed for a few minutes before I broke the death-like silence.

"Why haven't you ever talked about the accident?" I intertwined my fingers and looked up at him. Something inside him released and his body fell in relaxation. He turned around and looked at me, then the ground.

"I don't know... I guess I just wanted to forget. And I also thought that you'd want that too." He said

"It was our father and our sister... When you didn't talk to me about I thought you hated me for their deaths and that it was my fault for causing their --"

"I never blamed you or hated you, sis." He cut in and I leaned back slightly.

"If anything I wanted to show you that I loved you more than I love mum. I promised to protect you from anything that would hurt you. You constantly disappearing and fighting with Adam since we got here made me feel like I was breaking that promise." He explained and I suddenly felt bad for jumping to conclusions.

"Look, Blair... It's in the past so let's just forget about it." He suggested and I nodded my head.

"And next time if you plan on going to Carlsbad, please take us with youuuu!!!" He complained and I laughed as I got off the concrete.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you for almost kidnapping X. You better sleep with one eye open Mate," I warned as I turned back to the house.

***

I was drying my hair with my towel as I walked into my room. I had headphones on and was jamming to my favorite remixes. I opened my closet to hang my towel as I started mumbling the lyrics of my song.

"I can't see clear enough.... the dust you left behind...To forget why I cry...

So I'll drive

Ten thousand miles into the dead of night

Till I run out of love for you, baby

Till I've got no more love for you, baby

Oh, I'll drive!!!" I wiped my wet hair side to side but suddenly stopped when I saw someone leaning against my door frame. I yelped as I jumped behind my closet door in embarrassment. I pulled out my headphones and iPod nano out of my short pocket.

"Next time you start singing Drive... make sure I'm not in the house." Adams husky voice echoed in my room. I peaked around the door to look at him. He looked disheveled and tense, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to barge into a girls room?" I teased him as he smiled at me.

"Yes..." he said as he walked into my room.

"But I choose to ignore it." He finished when he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I inhaled his calming scent of Old Spice, sweat, salty air and rain.

"You know... maybe it wasn't a bad idea to come here. Cause think about it. If we come here... we wouldn't have gotten back to together." I sighed

"So we are back together?" Adam asked and I smacked his chest playfully.

"Would you rather be not together?" I asked and his hand came up to my mouth.

"No... but I thought you said that you didn't fully forgive me yet." I leaned in closer to his ear.

"Yes. That's why you're sleeping in the dog house again." I pulled back out of his grasp and he groaned.

"Come on Blair!!! The couch is killing my back!!! Can I please sleep here tonight!" He pleaded

"Nope." I stood my ground and he started stomping his feet like a 2-year-old.

"PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE!!!" he begged

"No," I said as I started pushing him out of my room.

"What if you build a wall of pillows between us?!!! Could I then?" He pouted but I didn't budge

"No. Downstairs right now. Be a good boy and tomorrow you might be able to come upstairs." I negotiated and he looked up and thought about it before looking down at me and nodding his head. I watched him drag his feet down the carpeted stairs before closing my door for bed.