I Have To Share A Dorm Room with Three Boys!?

Rowan was healed. She woke up and opened her eyes to see spiky white hair. Niko and Axus were talking about something in hushed tones. But no matter. She still heard all of it. "How do you think we'll explain this to her?" "Axus, we don't need to-she's already awake." Niko laughed forcefully. Rowan looked at both of them, "What do you need to explain to me?" "Errr.... Nothing." That was when Valentine jumped out from behind her and whispered "Boo" in her ear. She yelped and fell down before Axus or Niko could catch her.

"Valentine you meanie!" In true chibi form, she sat on the floor crying. "Shhh little princess.." He leaned down and started playing with her ears, and Rowan looked up, stuttering, trying to bite back the soft moans that were bubbling out from between her lips. The boys looked down at her with odd looks. Valentine chuckled and clasped something around her neck. Rowan could barely breath the words out. "What is this-nngh?" Nononono why did he have to do this to me!? My ears and tail are so sensetive.. even in my dragon form.... Valentine smoothed her hair down and smiled mischeiviously. "It seems we have found... certain tickle spots to torture you with," he grinned. "This just means we will have a very interesting year."

Rowan's whole body flushed and she shivered. "S-stop teasing me... I can't help how sensitive my ears and tail are!" All three boys laughed, as they walked down the hall to their assigned dorm room. When they walked in, they saw that all their stuff had been taken to their room. Rowan's bag was open with all her personal items and underwear dumped out. She gasped, rushing over to where it lay, and tried to stuff everything back in. Axus and Niko looked away, being gentlemen. But Valentine found her bra on the floor and shouted outloud, "No way! Dudes she's a DD!" Rowan spun around and glared at him. He backed away slowly, as she walked towards him. She pounced on him and brought her lips downward. He gulped when her warm breath fanned his ear. "Don't ever do that again." She whispered. Then she nipped his earlobe with her sharp incisors. He gasped quietly and she smirked. She sat up and smiled angelicaly, "So guys, let's unpack! After were done I'll shaare my pocky!" All the boys sweatdropped, Valentine still on the floor.

"Pocky for everyone!!" Rowan took out a can of Pocky, and gave a stick to everyone. As they all munched on the cracker sticks, Rowan, Ruby, and Nora talked. "Now, I know this might be a little immature of me, but I think Valentine is the cutest on your team." Ruby said. Rowan blushed. "Ya think so?" Ruby laughed. "Of course not! I'm just messing with ya!" Rowan giggled. "I think they're all extremely attractive, but they're my teammates!" "Ren is the only one for me... Nora sighed and looked over at the boy with black hair and a pink streak, I just wish he knew that..." Ren looked at her and scratched his neck. "I think it's time to go Nora... " "Okay Ren!" Ren chuckled when Nora tripped over a bench. "Ren you meanie! Help me up! I'll take your pancakes if you don't!" He rolled his eyes but nonetheless helped her up. Then they walked off.

"Ruby! Lets have a duel!" Ruby looked at her excitedly. "Okay!" Rowan transforemed into Shiir. Everybody around them exchanged whispers, she looked around at them, but then her and Ruby assumed positions across from eachother, and with a shout, they begun. Ruby hooked her scythe blade around her, and swung at Shiir. Shiir dodged, and ran around the length of the gun on Ruby's blade. She landed on Ruby's head and yanked her hood over her eyes so she couldn't see. Ruby tripped, but regained her footing and put the top of her scythe on the ground, and lifted herself up. She swung around the shaft, and pounced on Shiir. "Haha I have you now my pretty!" Shiir let out a few wheezy squeaks and rolled around. It wasn't that funny, but she had a plan. She snuck behind Ruby, and tapped on her foot. Ruby looked behind her, saw Shiir, and was about to turn around. Shiir ran between her legs and pulled out the red hankerchif in Ruby's boot. The duel was over.

Shiir ran up to Ruby, and kissed her cheek. Then she ran over to Axus and rested on his shoulder. Axus looked at her, and finally saw what Valentine had put on her neck. It was dog collar. He looked at Valentine, but realized that he was trying to talk to Weiss.

Poor boy.... he would have no luck with that one. He got up, and notioned towards the other member of his team. "C'mon guys, time to go." Valentine looked more than a little miffed that he would have to leave Weiss. Too bad. She barely notices him. He chuckled. Niko got up and walked ahead of him, his scales shining in the light. Then the group headed to their dorm room.

Shiir changed back to Rowan while she was still on Axus's shoulders, so she ended up getting a piggy back ride. She could feel the muscles in his back ripple while he moved. So hot. Wait.... what? She shook her head, and layed it on his shoulder. She watched the hair at the back of his neck stand up when she breathed on his neck. He shivered underneath her, and she quietly chuckled. When they got to the dorm, she saw four beds. She looked at Axus, putting on her cutest sad face, and he sighed. She squealed and hugged him. She let go of him and turned around heading to the other side of the room, when all the guys started stripping. Startled at the sight of pure, gleaming, well defined muscle, she squeaked. Then they noticed her, and looked down at themselves. "Rowan, go to the bathroom!" She nodded with her eyes closed and picked up her bag. She went into the bathroom, took of her bra, and put on her white silk pajama top that had built in breast support. Then she put on a pair of pajama shorts and went out. The boys all looked at her and blushed. She climbed into Axus's bed, and curled closer to the middle og the large bed. He sighed and climbed in after her. "Goodnight boys.. She yawned, Goodnight Rowan.. they echoed.

Okay, so this is bad. Its horrible. Feel free to give me pointers!