Evaluation Part One

When they woke up, it was time to head over to the building where they would receive orientation. "Hey Ruby? Do you know what they are going to do with us?" Ruby stroked her fake beard and replied to Teddy, "They're going to put us in team me thinks.. but first, evaluations." Teddy nodded. "That makes sense... I suppose I'll have to swap my name... everybody.. call me Rowan." They all nodded, hopping whilst pulling their clothes on. They were going to be late if they didn't hurry. Rowan finished dressing, grabbed her weapons, and ran out of the room.

When Rowan reached the lunch hall, she sat down by Jaun and rested her head on her hands. Ms. Goodwytch was up at the front with Professor Ozpin, and the rest of the staff. Rowan had only heard the stories of the great Academy and it's creators, but she had always idolized Ozpin. She had grown up wanting to become a Huntress, and she would die being one. She had sworn this one thing to herself. It was what her mother would have wanted- it was what she wanted more than anything. Come hell or high water, she was going to do everything in her power to get it. She would unlock her true power for the evaluation..

"Students... It is time." Rowan sucked in a sharp breath and stood up. Ms. Goodwytch waved her wand, and they were all transported to a green field with glass tubes in the middle. They each got inside the tubes and assumed a position. Ruby was to her left, Jaun to her right. Rowan put her left foot forward, he right foot behind her, with her whip at the ready. A disembodied voice rang out, "3....2....1....- And then she was launched into the deep blue sky. -Launching complete."

As she flew through the air, she unleashed a primal scream. Her hair turned white, her eyes turned red, and she could feel her form morphing as she landed. Her feet made a crater where she stood. She was now a creature of innocence and purity, with a terrible power no other could replicate. For she was the Dragons Priestess. Her white hair, was now flowing to the back of her knees, and her red eyes were liquid rose petals. Her skin was as dark as midnight, and there were burst of galaxies, dancing across her skin. They call her, Invisible Star.. She chuckled lightly. "What fools these mortals... I shall have them eating out of my hand like obedient puppies." And then the illision stopped. She wasnt actually the Dragons Preistess.... she was more like his glorified pet. His fox. She still had incredible power, but she had not yet unlocked her true form. She calmly licked her paws, then waited.

Axus's POV
He watched as the girl changed in midair, becoming a fox. Then he watched as she put her paws up in her face and made a bunch of squeaking noises. He could feel his lips quivering, but he needed to keep his laughter inside, otherwise she would see him. Then the fox sat on her haunches and licked her left paw. He sat there, stunned. What was she doing!? A bear Grimm jumped out of the bushed at her, and she just sat there licking her paw. "Hey! Foxy! Get out of the way!" She looked at him in annoyance, as the bear Grimm came rushing at her, she stood up and walked past him, whilst running her paw through its fur, and it disintegrated. His eyes widened. Just who was she!? She yawned, and giggled sweetly, and came over to him. She crawled into his lap and yawned. "I have used up all my energy.. do you mind if I sleep here..?" He looked around. Where is that voice coming from? It was then he realized he was hearing her voice in his head. "Woah.... yeah sure Foxy. You can rest. I'll protect you in the meantime." T-thank you...." Her voice faded as she slipped into what he hoped were sweet dreams. As he looked down at her, he felt something click into place.

Valentine's POV
Master Torchwick told me to join the Academy, so I did. Now it's time for the evaluation!? Ugh... fine. As he passed a tree, he felt a dark power rising behind him. He turned around, and plunged his sword into the Grimms head. He cleaned the blood of his blade, and walked to the beautiful singing he had heard earlier. "Días de verán rápidos traendo a paz e harmonía o meu amor reside no woind Cantarei esta canción para recordar días pasados..." The melody was entrancing. It was a thousand clashes of steel, wind ripping through a grassy field, the scent of blood and mortar... It was a battlefield all its own. It raised his spirits, and lifted his adrenaline. He gritted his teeth. The time to fight still lives.

Nikolai's POV
Unwanted in Hell, cast out by Heaven, Nikolai shed tears. He was no weakling, but he was- a human? An angel? What am I? Crying is a man's greatest weapon. It means he can feel... show empathy... have a care. A man who cannot cry is weak... that is why he sang. Sang to lift his strength. God had gifted him his voice, but taken his glorious white wings. His wings were now black, and flickered with red liquid. The blood of his enimies set to rot within him forever. As he watched the Grimm dance before him, writhing through the air, he noticed a pure white lily growing in front of him. He smiled through his tears, and plucked it. It withered and died at his touch. He curled his fist around it, his smile painful. I destroy everything I touch...

The Grimm tree grew and grew... time to meet the new children. It grimaced at the thought of someone touching it's beautifully hateful leaves. It was necessary though.... the time for the ending battle is drawing near..