Chapters 271-280

Magsimula sa umpisa

In the dream, he continued to learn, learning all kinds of strange languages, different types of speech, deceit and calculation, adjusting to all kinds of environments…

In the dream, there were people that taught him great amounts of knowledge. He needed to soak inside a large medicinal pool all day to have the medicinal fluid clean out the impurities in his body. Great care was taken with his three daily meals; what he could eat and drink was strictly monitored at all times…

In the dream, he was like a puppet with no choice but to accept all this.

In the dream, he seemed to be restrained and deprived of any freedom.

He had a feeling that he would be broken by that invisible pressure. He felt terror and helplessness as though his soul would crumble.

He covered his chest and breathed deeply, trying hard to wake up from the dream.

Qin Lie suddenly opened his eyes.

He was beside a lake that was filled with clear water, lying beside a wet stone. Glittering stones covered the bottom of the lake.

In front of him, Song Tingyu’s body was covered in a haze of rainbow light. She was soaking in the lake and using the water to wash her body.

Those rainbow lights completely shrouded Song Tingyu’s beautiful body so he could not see a thing.

Qin Lie looked forward and then moved his gaze away. He furrowed his brow and used his consciousness to probe his body.

He quickly found that, other than being slightly weak from excessive blood loss, there was nothing wrong.

His thoughts shifted and he took out some dried meat from his spatial ring. Beside the rock, he slowly swallowed. There were scenes of the four great beings fighting in his Soul Lake. He was immersed in it and could use his mind to feel it. He could feel the world-shaking battle and the exquisite manipulations of the power that the four great beings performed.

A long time later, he noticed that Song Tingyu had come next to him. He opened his eyes wider and, when he looked at Song Tingyu who had finished bathing, his eyes lit up.

Song Tingyu’s curvy body was covered in a spirit armor that flowed with light. The spirit armor seemed to be made from a kind of transparent jade material, glowing and glittering. The spirit armor was also skin tight and exposed all of her seductive curves.

The spirit armor left her white arms, half of her legs, and her long, white neck exposed.

These exposed areas were covered in exquisite adornments like a star pendant, a five colored precious stone, or a beautiful piece of jade. It expressed her noble, elegant presence beautifully.

Her long hair was wet and hung off her shoulders. When she moved her head, droplets flew like diamonds.

“What, have you never seen a woman before?” Song Tingyu covered her mouth and smiled. Her beauty was like hundreds of flowers in bloom, bright and enchanting.

“How long have I been unconscious?” Qin Lie slowly focused.

“If we were to count according to our time, you were unconscious for two days and one night, so a relatively long time. It is rare for normal martial practitioners to be unconscious for so long.” Song Tingyu wiped at her wet hair, a beautiful smile playing at the corner of her lips as she spoke. “You were very interesting when you were unconscious. You were talking in your sleep about escaping some place and what other people had arranged for you…”

Her eyes glittered brightly. She looked meaningfully into Qin Lie’s eyes and observed the minute changes in Qin Lie’s expression.

Qin Lie froze, clearly stunned.