Chapters 271-280

Magsimula sa umpisa

The bloody mark inside Qin Lie’s soul lake seemed to be cleansed by water. It slowly grew faint and then disappeared.

Xue Li’s presence quickly sank into the Soul Suppressing Orb and Qin Lie recovered the ability to move.

Once he regained control, he discovered that the blood demon wrapped around him resembled a piece of ice left in the sun. It was quickly melting, dissolving in droplets of blood.

Qin Lie’s body rapidly fell through the sky.

“Prak prak!”

A long streak of lightning came from the body of the shrunken python and wrapped around him, pulling him back into the mouth of the python.

Qin Lie’s body was covered in blood as he appeared beside Song Tingyu. He was with her in the mouth of the python once again. He looked through the opening of the mouth into the distance.

“Qin Lie, was that your voice that came out of the blood demon just now? You were inside the blood demon, right?” Song Tingyu’s eyes shone as she stared at him unblinking. “Were you controlling the blood demon during the battle?”

Qin Lie did not make a sound, responding with silence.

He always used silence to respond to things he did not want to answer. He used his actions to tell Song Tingyu she asked something she should not have.

“You!” Song Tingyu glared at him. She snorted. “I’ll remember this!”

Qin Lie remained silent.

Song Tingyu seemed to be angry with him and did not make a sound nor look at him.

An hour later, the body of this thunder python shrunk by half once more.

When they reached a dense patch of forest, a soul fluctuation made from lightning came from the body of the python. In the next moment, the python spat Qin Lie and Song Tingyu towards the forest. Then its body rapidly shrank to the size of a thumb and burrowed back into Qin Lie’s neck to hide.

“I’m tired…”

Qin Lie rubbed his head. He could understand the last message from the python. He knew that much of the thunder and lightning energy the python had absorbed from the lightning pool had been expended in the fight.

He actually had a whole pile of questions about the Evil God, about the Demon God Mountain Range, about the enormous python itself…

Yet Xue Li and the enormous python, who could answer his questions, were resting at the same time and told him that he should not disturb them. Qin Lie wanted to cry.

Then he realized that he was also extremely exhausted.

Falling into the forest, he watched the branches of those vicious plants like incoming teeth. He wanted to attack but found that his eyes were blurry and his mind was dizzy. Even his body was swaying, and unable to stand properly.

He instantly understood the state of his body—he had lost too much blood.

The forbidden art of Blood Fiend Sect that Xue Li used to gather the blood of the Horned Demons and make a blood golem—he had cast it with the blood in his own body.

Since the loss of blood surpassed the tolerance of his body, he now felt dizzy and out of strength.

But they did manage to escape. Knowing this, he relaxed. When his mind relaxed, his consciousness blurred and he slowly fainted.

Chapter 272: Almost Broke It…

Qin Lie felt as though he had a very long dream.

In the dream, he could not make out the appearance of the person beside him and was unable to recognize them.