DADDY!!!!... and random lady i've never seen before.

(A/N THIS IS A BORING CHAPTER TO BEGIN WITH SO SKIP IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE BORED BECAUSE I AM BORED JUST TYPING THIS! I WILL PUT SOMETHING IN BOLD FOR YOU TO KNOW YOU SHOULD STOP)

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I rolled over and stopped it I looked at the time and jumped out of bed 3:00am it read.

I decided I should have a shower, I walked out with my towel on and went to my wardrobe and chose to wear a red sweater than had 'LOVE' written on it, blue skinny jeans, a grey beanie, my glasses and black vans.

at 4:00am my mum was up and getting ready to take me the the airport even though I told her that I could just get a Cab but she refused.

by 4:30am we headed off but not without me leaving Josh's present on the kitchen table.

__________________________4:50am________________________

"bye mum, I'll see you in a few years. I love you." I said to mum at security. "bye baby, have fun at your fathers, and bring me back something, okay?" mum said. "I will, bye" I said while crying. "bye" she whispered.

_____________________________5:00am________________________

A/N SKIP FLIGHT BECAUSE ALL SHE DOES IS FALL ASLEEP 'TILL THE END AND SOMEONE WAKES HER UP, SHE GET UP LEAVES THE AIRPLANE AND GETS HER LUGGAGE AND LOOKS FOR HER DAD.!

(A/N STOP SKIPPING! THAT NOTE AT THE TOP WAS REALLY FUCKING POINTLESS WASN'T IT)

"DAD!" I scream as I finally see him but he's with a lady and a boy who looks a couple years younger than me (maybe 15 or something.) "hi sweetie, how are you?" he asks. "I'm fine, just tired." I said while yawning. "come on, I want you to meet some people" he said nervously while pointing over his shoulder. " Naomi, this is my wife and your step-mother Christine, and your step-brother Mark. Christine, Mark this is Naomi who is going to be staying with us for a while." my dad said. "hi honey, Joseph has told us a lot about you." Christine said. "nice to meet you too." I said sweetly and I look over to Mark and observe him. he looked kinda cute (obviously in like a little brother way) he had shaggy hair that goes over his right eye, glasses, blue eyes, kinda muscular but not so muscular that it looks like he's on steroids. he was wearing a Bring Me The Horizon shirt and ripped skinny jeans. he also seemed to be observing my outfit of choice. I looked away and looked over to my dad, he looked good for a... 50 year old? I think he's 50. We then decided to leave and go home.

________________AT HOME____________________

"Mark go and show Naomi where her room is and help her unpack." Christine said to Mark. "Come on Naomi, I'll show you where your room is." Mark said while picking up my luggage and taking it up 3 flights of stairs did I forget to tell you that it was a FUCKING MANSION. Mark opened a door and threw my luggage onto the bed and left. I started unpacking ad got bored so I put some All Time Low on and continued while screaming the lyrics out to 'Weightless' while putting my clothes away. It changed to 'Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)' while I was setting my computer up. Once I set my computer up I switched off my music and went on Youtube and watched 'Danisnotonfire' and 'AmazingPhil' I watched the 'DAN AND PHIL BLINDFOLDED MAKE-UP CHALLENGE' and decided I should try and find the kitchen because I was so hungry. After 10 minutes of being lost I finally found it and got a biscuit and went back up to my room until I had to go down for dinner.

___________________________________________________________

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!! I couldn't think of anything to write for this so I might put it on hold and every so often update because I really cant think of anything but now that I'm a little further on I might be able to think of some things.

Sorry

Chloe. x