hmm...

Naomi's POV after talk with Dylan

It feels good to be home, I missed mum so much and I don't want to admit it, but I missed my brother as well. After the talk with Dylan and hearing about what happening with Brody I really want to talk to him to sort everything out but I'm not sure how he would react to seeing me' I was Brought out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door and walking in. It's Brody, guess it's time to find out how he will react. "Hi Naomi" Brody whispered looking down "Hey Brody, how are you?" I asked "I'm good, it's been weird not having you here to annoy." He said looking up at me "yeah but now I'm here so you can annoy me again" I said smiling. Suddenly he starts walking towards me at an alarming rate, I honestly thought he was going to hit me so I closed my eyes tight waiting for the hit. Instead of a hit I felt arms wrap around my waist and his head on my shoulders and I'm pretty sure he was crying. Not knowing what to do, I automatically did what I used to when he was upset. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and swayed back and forth whilst humming you are my sunshine.

"you remembered the song that calms me!" Brody exclaimed after calming down a little. "Of course I did, I mean, I had to sing/hum it so you almost everyday when we were kids." I said while holding him. He hugged me tighter like he never wanted to let go in case I disappear. "I missed you so much, I regret what I've done to you. Please forgive me!" He shouted in my ear. "You're going to make me go deaf you idiot! and I'll forgive you... If and only IF you do this for me" I said after thinking for a second, an idea suddenly came to mind. I went on my toes to get closer to his ear because he is a fucking giant him being around 6'2 and me being 5'4 you know. Anyway, I went on my toes to get closer to his ear and told him what I wanted him to do.

"WHAT?!" he shouted. "I can't do that, do you know how embarrassing that was for just YOU to see that, Now you want me to do that in front of the school?" he asked. "Yup, and If you don't, I still have the video on my old OLD Ipod, which I still have in this room WHICH has the Video saved on it." I said with a smirk.

__________________________________________

i know this is a short chapter, and I owe you guys a big chapter because of the wait but I really can't think of anything. This has been saved in my drafts since December. The next chapter will be bigger, once I think of something.