telling mum

i had just finished packing when mum came home.

"hey honey." mum said "hey mum, i need to tell you something." i said slowly "what is it honey?" mum asked but wasn't really listening, "i've decided to go live with dad for a few years." i muttered while looking down "oh ok... wait what." mum said shocked "i've decided to go live with dad for a few years." i repeated and looked up "why?" mum said with tears in her eyes "i've been bullied for years" i said while my eyes were tearing up " by who?" mum asked getting mad " Josh, Brody, Britney... everyone..." i said with tears rolling down my face "oh, honey, of course you can go live with your father but you have to come home for senior year." she said seriously "okay, i promise." i said while wiping my tears away "when are you going?" mum asked "tomorrow." i said sadly "so soon?" my mum said while crying "i know but i need to go as soon as possible" i said while turning around and to go upstairs.

before i could go upstairs though Josh walked in with one of his sluts.

"Joshua Barnaby Robson! how could you do that to your own sister?" mum shouted "Mum I really can't talk I have my girlfriend over" josh said "Well your slut can wait!-" my mum got cut off "Mum just leave it please, let him screw his slut and you can tell him tomorrow" I tried to reason. "Okay, wait, when are you leaving? what time?" Mum asked "5a.m" I whispered. "but thats so early" my mum burst out crying "Yeah so I should get packing" I whispered.

After saying that I went upstairs into my room to re-pack and double check that I've got everything, I packed all my skinny jeans and crop tops and t-shirts and stuff like that. I looked over to my wall and took some books I looked over and saw a picture of Josh, Brody and I, we were smiling well Josh was me and Brody were laughing because josh still hadn't noticed that we drew on his face when he fell asleep.

'Those were the days' I thought to myself as I packed it aswell.

Knowing my brother he will go into my room and take everything I have out to put his stuff in ( that's how much he loves me) I took a picture of the picture of the three of us ( him Brody and me) and left him a note with the picture beside it.

LETTER

Dear Josh,

I hope that you know that I am leaving to live with dad for a few years, and I'm not blaming you or anything because you don't know this but everyone bullied me. I know you did too but you never went as far as physically hurting me because i know you love me deep down inside, but everyone else has. Brody, Ashley, Britney and today Dylan did as well. All I'm saying is that I love you and that even though I don't want to, I forgive you because your my big brother and I will always love you.

So you remember me or whatever I am giving you this picture and I hope that you keep it as a reminder of how close we were. we still could of been but you changed and started hating me for no reason.

I love you and I will see you in a couple years.

Love Naomi. x

With that I went and put my suitcase downstairs and went to bed.