Chapter Nine

Heya guys, So here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

The song used below is Pink- I don't Believe You

Zayn's Pov:

I'd almost forgotten how stubborn Niall actually was. He was still refusing to speak to me, Nothing I done or nothing I said seemed to matter to him, Even when I was pleading my innocence to him he wouldn't listen to it, I wanted to tell him it wasn't what it looked like, I didn't sleep with her, I mean why would I? She's not Niall. I made that mistake before and because of it I lost him. Niall turned to Liam for support and that made my heart ache, I've never admitted this but I've always been jealous of Niall's bond with Liam. Whenever he was upset or got hate he would always turn to Liam and never me. I knew I had to be a man, my past is a reminder of mistakes I've made, And mistakes I should never make again, My biggest mistake was hurting Niall and being to much of a coward, So now I want to learn from my mistakes and try to make it better, I just didn't know how, I didn't know how to find the strength. Coming out as gay is a major thing especially for a celebrity, You get judged for everything, On what your wearing, on how your hair looks, How much you weigh, How big your belly is, All these low things that don't even matter. I knew I couldn't run forever and I needed help with coming out, I knew I had to do it for Niall, So I swallowed my pride and got back in contact with Louis and Harry, Better known as Larry Stylinson. They came out together, they found the strength together, Now I needed there advice on what to do. I walked out of the back room to see Niall sitting on the chair. 

"I'm out for the day" I said, Niall didn't reply. I sighed before leaving the tour bus, Paparazzi began taking constant pictures of me and shouting questions at me. I quickly jumped in the car giving the driver directions to the dance studio I would be meeting the boys at.

I arrived there a while after, covering my face so I wouldn't be noticed by anyone. I quickly walked in before heading to studio B, It was a dance studio the boys were probably there doing tour rehearsals or something. I walked to studio opening the door and poking my head inside. 

"Hello?" I said. 

"Zayn!" Louis shouted before rushing over to me, He pulled me into a hug crushing my rib cage. 

"Lou can't breathe" I exclaimed, Louis chuckled before letting go of me, I smiled at him before turning my attention to Harry. 

"Alright mate" He said pulling me into a hug, I hugged him back, shrugging my shoulders. 

"So your finally finding the balls to fight for our little Nialler" Louis said casually, My eyes widened. 

"How did you?-" 

"Your on tour with him Zi, And your back in contact with us, Doesn't take much to figure it out" Harry cut in, I sighed heavily before sitting down on the floor, Harry and Lou joined me. 

"I'm a coward" I said. 

"We know" They said together. 

"He hates me, He won't even trust me" I whispered. 

"What did you expect Zayn? For Niall to fall back in your arms all things forgiven? You hurt him Zi, The reminder will always be in the back of his mind" Harry said. 

"I apologized, he forgave me, We kissed, We were back on track until-" 

"Until you lost the balls to fight for him" Louis finished, I looked down. 

"Zayn, the thing is Niall gave you everything. He kept you a secret from the fans, From everybody, You treated him as though he was nothing to you, Then you cheated on him, The whole time it was about you, never about him" Harry explained.