Epilogue

Song used below is Westlife- I Wanna Grow Old With You the inspiration for this epilogue. 

Niall's Pov:

"You know it's not too late" I raised my eyebrow as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My heart was racing like it never has before. I was nervous but it was the good nervous. The nervous that also made you excited at the same time. Today was the day I'd been dreaming about.

"What?" I questioned, Louis stood beside me and re-adjusted his tie.

"You know to make a run for it. I can stall the wedding while you get out the country" Louis joked, I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"No running. I want this Lou, I really want it" I said, Louis nodded his head.

"I always knew you guys would find a way back to eachother" I raised my eyebrow. "Alright maybe I didn't but it's a good line to use for the speech right? Still writing the thing" Louis mumbled.

"You better be joking" I warned, Louis stared me down for a few seconds before bursting out laughing, I smacked him straight on the arm.

"Hey! No violence on your wedding day"

"My wedding day" I whispered and Louis smiled warmly at me.

"Everyone decent?" I heard Liam's voice followed by a soft knock on the door, Liam's head popped around the door seconds later.

"You know we've all seen eachother naked before right Li? Plus we've all got the same bits" Louis commented, Liam rolled his eyes.

"Some of us have manners" Liam replied. "You ready?" He asked turning his attention to me, I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Yeah" Liam stepped towards me.

"Need a hand with that?" He asked signaling towards my tie, I looked down and nodded my head.

"Yeah cheers" I replied with a shaky voice. "Is it weird that I'm nervous yet excited?" I questioned, Liam glanced up at me.

"It's not weird. It's your wedding day your meant to feel like this. Just take deep breaths and think in a few hours you'll be married and this time tomorrow you'll be on your honeymoon su-"

"Never leaving the hotel room" Louis cut in, I laughed loudly and Liam shook his head.

"Head out the gutter" He commented as he finished off my tie. I exhaled and smiled brightly at the both of them. "You ready?" Liam asked, I nodded my head.

"Yeah. I'm ready"

The wedding was beautiful. It was everything the both of us wanted. We didn't want the big extravagant wedding. We didn't want hundreds of people there. We just wanted close friends and family there. Seeing Zayn stood at the altar the second I saw him everything calmed down. My racing heart went back to it's normal beat. My shaking hands stopped the second he took hold of them. There was no doubt in his eyes. Our eyes never left eachothers. We said our vows and made our promises to love eachother for the rest of our lives. We slid our rings on and kissed the sound of applause echoing around the room. For a few moments we were selfish. For a few moments we shut everyone else out. It was just us nobody else. Zayn held the back of my head gently and smiled.

"I love you" He whispered causing a shiver to run straight down my spine.

"I love you too" I replied as I held his body closer to mine. Everything was right. Everything was the way it should be.

"Ladies and gents can I have your attention please" Louis voice sounded all around the room. "Now is normally the time where we do all the speeches. I've been asked to keep mine short, Sweet and clean what kind of best man speech is that? I know. I know blame the grooms. Anyway I'm gonna keep this short becauase I know Zayn has something special planned for Niall" I raised my eyebrow and looked at Zayn, He had a small smile on his face. "I figured I could stand here and tell you what kind of people Niall and Zayn are, Then I figured there's no words that can justify the kind of people they are. Then I figured I'd talk about what all of us are here to celebrate, Love. The love they have for eachother. I think I speak for both of them when I say it's not always been easy. They drifted away and never thought they'd be here today. Niall and Zayn are proof that if a loves strong enough it'll always win. No matter how long you spend apart from someone if the loves strong enough you'll always find a way back. That's what they've done. My band mates, My bestfriends, My brothers, I couldn't be more happy for either of you. I wish you nothing but happiness" Louis raised his glass. "To Niall and Zayn" He stated and everyone in the room raised a glass. Louis bowed causing laughter to also spread through the room, Harry shook his head and grabbed Louis hand pulling him back down to his seat. I felt Zayn squeeze my hand before he stood up.