Chapter One

Hey guys so here's the first chapter, It's pretty dull, But it's just starting up, Leave me your feedback 

Niall's Pov:

Why in this world do you always fall back down when your on top of the world? Why do the people we trust hurt us the most? Why are promises made when they get broken? Why do we dream when eventually we have to wake up and face reality? Why do the people we give our heart to break it without a second thought? Why is it so hard to let go of the people who hurt us the most? For the past three years these questions have been on constant loop inside my mind. I'm Niall Horan and up until three years ago I was the happiest boy in the world. I was in the biggest selling boy band in the world, One Direction. I was living my dream with my three best friends and my boyfriend. We were ontop of the world nothing could stop us, at least that's what I thought. The pressures of fame began to get to a certain band member, That band member was Zayn Malik, Zayn was my boyfriend. He began to get sick of people butting in his life, Wanting to know every little detail about him, Trying to find out who he was dating, Who he was sleeping with, They wanted to know everything. Of course we were dating in secret, For two years we were together. We were happy, at least I was. Zayn never wanted to go public about our relationship, I couldn't understand why, I mean the backlash would die down after a while. At the time I respected his wishes, after all he was my boyfriend, I loved him no matter what. That was until I came home one day and found him in bed with some random slag. In that moment my world turned upside down. I couldn't even look at Zayn without feeling physically sick. I refused to stand near him, To speak to him, To even look at him. It began to show on stage, People began to spark rumors that One Direction were drifting apart, Of course we were, two key members wouldn't speak to eachother it wasn't easy. Zayn always being the bad boy of One Direction took it to a new level, He began openly sleeping around, Smoking more then usual and carelessly drinking. Fans then began to lose respect for us which ultimately led to One Direction splitting up. We all went our separate ways, Louis and Harry stayed together singing, Liam eventually went into managing a group and releasing his own solo album. And Zayn, well he went onto doing rap and soul full. He became a very successful solo artist, Or so I heard, I stopped following his carer when it became unbearable to watch. I haven't seen Lou, Harry or Liam in over a year. Zayn, well I haven't seen him in three years. Me myself I went on to make a solo album changing my style up abit. One Direction was a distant memory for all of us.  In the three years I've been away from the boys, I haven't managed to find a love like I had with Zayn, Honestly I don't think I ever will. 

Today I was in the studio laying down the finishing touches for my next album when my manger walked in telling me he had big news. 

"Ok? What's the news?" I asked taking a seat. 

"We've put you on a new worldwide tour. Your going to be the support act for Zayn Malik" My manager said, My eyes widened. 

"What? Your joking right?" I exclaimed.

"No Niall I'm not. This is a great opportunity for you. You need to put your past with Zayn behind you" He replied, I rolled my eyes before dropping down on the chair. 

"Fine! But don't expect me to speak to him!" I stated, This wasn't going to work out to good. 

It was officially arranged. Tickets had gone on sale. Leaflets and flyers had been made. The tour bus has been all arranged, I was going on tour with Zayn. I'd have to see his face again. The bad blood would still be there I just knew it. To make matters worse we had to share a tour bus for nine months! My idea for ignoring him completely going out the window. There were headlines in every newspaper, On every single website, On Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Everywhere headlines reading 2/5 of ex boyband One Direction, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik to reunite for a world wide tour. I had no idea how Zayn was feeling about this. As for me my only thought was this will be a long nine months!