Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I also wanted to let you guys know the story is coming to an end there will be one or two more chapters then it's the end. Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Touring with the boys again was going to be amazing. It was going to be a well needed trip down memory lane. While taking this trip we would be making new ones and I couldn't wait. The tour dates had been announced the tickets had gone on sale now it was just about waiting. This morning myself and Zayn decided to take a look back on our old memories. We watched all our X Factor videos including our auditions, Boot camp, Judges houses, We watched everything. We watched some old interviews, Our old music videos, Behind the scenes clips. We were so young back then but we still took nothing for granted, We never took our fame or our fans for granted because we owed everything to them. We took each day as it came and we never tried to be something we wasn't. I smiled over at Zayn as we watched the More Than This video.

"What?" He asked while smiling at me. 

"Even to this day your voice still takes my breath away" I said, Zayn blushed before looking down.

"Shut up" He mumbled as he turned bright red, I smiled before turning my attention back to the laptop. 

"Nialler?" Zayn said.

"Yeah?" I replied, Zayn bit his lip and I couldn't help but smile.

"Now that the tours over, When we go back to the UK, Do you want to maybe move in with me again?" He asked, I was shocked, The last time me and Zayn lived together it didn't work out to well. Things are great with me and Zayn at the moment. What if this ruins everything? I sighed pushing all those thoughts aside. I've let love take over before and here I am now, I'm letting it take over once again.

"I'd love to" I replied, Zayn grinned before pulling me into a tight embrace. 

A few days later me and Zayn had flown back to the UK to check out the venues with the boys. The tickets had gone on sale and sold out within minutes! We've been having various meetings about the staging, The production, Everything. So now it was time to see what they had done for us.

"You ready boys?" Louis asked excitement filling his voice. We all nodded in anticipation as we walked into the venue, My eyes lit up at the sight before me. Everything we wanted, Everything we planned, It was there. We was given everything we asked and it was exactly how we imagined it.

"What do you think boys?" Liam asked. 

"Bloody brilliant" I replied all the boys agreed with me straight away. 

"So boys, What you think, Shall we?" Louis asked signaling to the stage. 

"We might be abit rusty" Harry added with a smirk on his face. 

"We need to practice, No time like the present" Liam stated. 

"Let's do it!" Zayn yelled we all then jumped on the stage before singing What Makes You Beautiful at the top of our lungs. We all then huddled together before taking a picture for the fans. 

A few hours later Zayn took me back to his apartment. He wanted me to get used to the fell of the place again. I'd never tell Zayn this but I'm actually scared. This apartment was my home once before, Me and Zayn shared happy memories here, But then there's also dark and cold ones. I have to let go of the past if I ever want to move on. Me and Zayn walked into the apartment and I smiled to myself. It's exactly how I remember, Zayn he hasn't changed or moved anything. 

"Welcome home" He whispered into my ear. 

"It's exactly the same. Nothings changed" I said, Zayn smiled. 

"I didn't want to change anything. I always hoped you would come back and when you did I wanted everything to stay the same" Zayn replied. 

"All these years" I whispered. 

"I never gave up hope" He said, I smiled before turning around and hugging him. 

"Babe I'm going to meet Louis tonight, You want to come?" He asked, I shook my head. 

"I want to pack everything away" I replied. 

"Want me to stay?" He asked. 

"No babe, You go, I will ask Li to come round and help me" I said. 

"You sure?" 

"Positive" I assured him, Zayn smiled before kissing me. 

"I won't be late" He promised. "I love you babe" He added before kissing me and leaving the apartment.I then texted Liam before carrying my bags into the bedroom. I dropped them on the bed before walking over to Zayn's side table, Sat right there on the nightstand was a picture of the two of us. I smiled to myself. 

Half an hour later there was a knock on the door and it was Liam. 

"Thanks for coming mate" I said as I let him in. 

"No problem, Where do you want me?" He asked. 

"Actually I wanted to talk to you about something" I replied, Liam nodded. 

"Let's talk and unpack" He suggested as he walked into the bedroom. 

"Li do you think I can really do this? With all the memories?" I asked. 

"Ni, I won't lie to you it will be hard but instead of living in the past and remembering the old memories live for the here and now, And make some new memories" He replied. 

"I've been thinking about that, I've been living in the past for such a long time, I don't want to do it anymore, I don't want to keep thinking what if, I want to move on from everything that happened. I want to live life to the fullest with Zayn. We spent so long apart. I never want to experience that again" I explained, Liam nodded in understanding.

"I know that Nialler" He said. 

"Which is why I've been thinking, Ever since Zayn gave me this eternity ring and the rumors went around about us being engaged, It got me thinking that I really do want a future with him, I want to marry him Li" I stated. 

"Really?" Liam asked. 

"Yeah I want to marry Zayn" I confirmed, Liam smiled before pulling me into a hug. 

"I can't say I'm surprised. Lou and Haz even have a bet going about it" I chuckled before shaking my head. 

"Typical" I replied. 

"When are you going to ask him?" Liam asked, I shrugged my shoulders before sitting on the bed. 

"I don't know but I want it to be special at a time he won't expect it" My eyes then lit up as an idea processed in my mind, Zayn for once I'm going to be the romantic one.