Act 2!!

'Good evening, Peter.'

Peter jumped at the sudden voice in his ear.

'Hello? Hello?'

'Congratulations on completing the Training Wheels Protocol and gaining access to your suit's full capabilities.'

'Thank you.' Peter was really confused. He knew the suit had locked abilities, but no one told him about an A.I. Update, well, mainly because he hacked into it and didn't check beforehand. 'Welcome back Karen.'

'Thank You Peter, Where would you like to take me tonight?'

'I put a tracker on someone. He's a bad guy.'

'Tracker located. Plotting course to intercept target.'

'As long as I make it back in time for decathlon, it's fine.'

And Peter swung off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'One hundred meters from destination and closing.'

Peter sat happily checking Instagram on top of a truck. He was getting used to new Karen. Her voice was sharper, clearer and she could do a lot more.

'Jump now.'

Peter jumped down into some grass beside a petrol station.

'Detecting 3 individuals.'

'Why is their secret lair in a gas station? That's so lame. Hey, suit lady, what are they doing?'

'Do you want to hear what they're saying?'

Peter turned his head to face this amazing person who he then remembered was his new A.I. In his mask. 'I can hear what they're saying? Yeah.'

He leapt on top of a sign as his A.I, 'Activating Enhanced Reconnaissance Mode.'

'I got the gauntlet from the Lagos cleanup. The rest is my design. Can't believe they're still cleaning up that Triskelion mess. I love it. They keep making messes...we keep getting rich.'

Peter sat there fanboying above his dad's tech. 'This is so cool!'

'Target inbound.'

'They're in the middle of a heist. I could catch them red-handed. This is awesome. Okay, I'll get closer to see what's happening.'

Peter sat there about to attack.

'Would you like me to engage Enhanced Combat Mode?'

'"Enhanced Combat Mode"? Yeah.' As if it wasn't obvious.

'Activating instant Kill.'

'No, no, no. I don't want to kill anybody.' Why would his dad give him instant kill mode. Peter knows he loves him, but he's a strange guy sometimes.

'Deactivating Instant Kill.'

Peter jumped down off the sign and landed on his face.

'What was that?'

'You jumped off the sign and landed on your face.'

He quickly got up and brushed it off, trying his best to seem cool and collected. 'What's wrong with my web-shooters?'

'Rapid-fire is the default for Enhanced Combat Mode.'

'Why would I need rapid-fire?'

'Would you like to see more options? You have 576 possible web-shooter combinations.'

Peter rolled his eyes at his dad. 576. How long did he spend at this? How many different ways can you make a web fire? 576 apparently. 'Dad really overdid it.'