SPIDER MAN! SPIDER MAN! Does whatever a spider can.

I am aware that the time jump between Ultron and Civil War is not 12 years, but I want as best as I can to fit it in to the MCU, so we gotta do what we gotta do. Also this is all before CW. Thanks! Love you all. Hope you enjoy 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter loved the breeze that flew past his ears as he swung, it made him feel so fast. He was just doing small jobs on Patrol, helping people with directions, an attempted shop lift, stopped a car from crashing into a truck. The people in the car weren't too happy with the condition of the car, but it's cheaper to fix a car than trying to pay a medical bill.

His phone started buzzing in his suit pocket thing, so he tumbled onto a rooftop and answered it. 'Hi.'

'Kiddo, where are you?'

'Ned's house, finishing homework right now and then we are going to study for the decathlon tournament next week.'

A pigeon landed beside Peter and decided to squawk at that exact moment.

'Is that a pigeon?'

Peter was furiously swatting at the bird for it to go away, but it was a New York pigeon, which means it didn't give a damn. 'No, it's nothing! I mean, Ned has the window open and I'm very near it at the moment.'

Okay, just be back by 6.'

'Ok, thanks dad, bye!'

Peter rushed to finish the call and quickly hung up before turning to the bird, 'I don't like you.'

He began to swing around again. He didn't spot anything unusual, so he headed back to the tower.

There was a small alleyway near the tower where Peter got changed into his normal clothes and walked the remainder of the way. Opening the door with his identity card, well at this stage Peter could just use his face as ID but that always felt a bit awkward to stare into the camera.

Up went the lift. The door opened to his whole family watching watching 'Friends'.

'Hey everyone!'

A chorus of variations of 'Hi Pete,' came his way before Peter made his way towards his room.

His room was quite big for a teenager, but in the Avengers Tower, it was minuscule. A raised circular bed with a desk underneath it lay opposite the door, the window looking fairly squashed between the bed and closet. Star Wars and Avengers posters littered the walls, every Avengers poster signed by Sam, who to this day insists Peter begged him too.

Peter flopped onto his desk chair and pulled out his books to actually begin homework when Vision came through the wall.

'Hello Peter.'

Peter always gets more annoyed than angry at Vision's habit of going through walls.

'Could you not use the door.'

'Sorry Peter, but Dinner is on the table.'

Although Vision was his own entity, Tony still partially used him as a Jarvis every once in a while. The bot didn't seem to mind.

Peter was starving, and his increased metabolism didn't help either. He forgot lunch today, not on purpose, he was just forgetful with things like that, so Peter rushed down the stairs.

'Your father is making Irish Stew.' commented Wanda from the table, not looking up from her phone, but somehow knowing Peter was there.

Millennials learn great life skills.

Wanda was the closest to Peter's age, but it was still about 12 years between them. She was the closest Peter had to cousin who understood his references, sometimes.