The Hosu City 'Incident'

Thinking back on how many events had happened, I think back on our stupidity and naivety to those new experiences.

It's hard to believe how everything had unfolded within a matter of days and just as surprising for these events to unfold in only our young teen years.

As the internship had come to a close, I could say I was happy with my progression. Slow, sure, yet definite.

The days left my wanting to stay more, the people made me excited for the future of my heroism. And on the last couple days, we managed basic patrol, however boring it may be for the most part, I understood why being a hero may have been... 'complicated.'

I hadn't received much word from either of my friends, this made me feel... unease. Used to the abundant loudness and jokes we all established. Never did I think we'd re-meet in such a fashion.

[In the shadows, the beast that lurk stalked upon their prey]

A swirling black vortex, a portal, unveiled itself upon the top of a beautiful city. A stilled city at peace. The man who spoke in hands and... a common fiend. The fiend was callous, with a murderous intent, his eyes scanned the peaceful city with a certain lust. Lust for blood, for a change that seemed inevitable. A worn and tattered scarf covered the dimensions of his face, a scaly tongue hung from his open mouthed expression. His eyes, red like the blood he spilled, hair as dark as the shadows he cast upon the city that night.

The man in hands started, "so. This is Hosu... livelier than I thought."

StAiN. The fiend with wise promise, "I wiLl ReFoRm ThIs ToWn. BUT... for that, more SaCrIfIcEs are needed.

Kurogiri, stepping from his portal, all figures atop a typical city building that overlooked the heights of the town. "The necessary task that you mentioned earlier, perhaps..."

"Now YoU'rE someone I can actually get through to," StAiN voiced to Kurogiri.

"Always picking on me, mann..." Shigaraki spoke, annoyed.

" 'HeRo,' is a title reserved for those who perform truly great feats!" His arms were held open, almost as if accepting the city in his notion to what the future would be. Hosu looked painfully beautiful, that was before the petals withered. "Too many are undeserving... just money worshippers PLAYING HeRO!" He leaped from his position besides the league of justice onto another site, one that more fit his picture. From behind his back, he gripped tightly onto the blades that would carry his workmanship, "...I will continue my work. Until this society WaKeS UP! And corrects itself..."

But before the notion could complete itself; and into the night he leapt.

Shigaraki turned to his ally, Kurogiri, as he furiously scratched at his neck, "all that HiGh AND MiGhTy TALK, but he's not even past the 'small potatoes' stage! It's almost... PrEcIoUs, how HARD he's trying!" His tone upon annoyance, mocked the sheer thought, it's all so ridiculous he had thought. Incredulous!

"You shouldn't criticise him too much... Actually. The cities he's appeared in have all seen 'across-board-drops' in the crime rate. Some theorise that it's tied to an increase in hero awareness."

"Well, THAT'S GREAT! So Much To Putting A Stop TO HEROISM!!" He laughed in ridicule, his pupil largened to show his increased activity, "Hero KILLER?! More like HERO BrEeDeR!" Mumbling, "at least indirectly!" Shigaraki giggled ludicrously, "I knew it...! We're just too different, deep down... Pisses me OFF!" His arms folded without conscious thought at the matter, "Kurogiri. Bring out the Nomu." Kurogiri's mist brows furrowed in confusion, his polite awareness choosing not to comment on the decision. "As if I'd let him get away at stabbing me like that. If he wants to go on a rampage; we'll let him... ha haha." His eyes darkened on evil thought,