After Battles

By the time we got to the nurse's office, All Might was struggling to keep his calm headed form.

The minute we were inside, locked door, and completely safe to be ourselves; he deflated to the skinny regular person I knew him for. But as soon as grandmother saw Toshinori, she started going off at him and lecturing him for his careless actions to jeopardise Midoriya's safety.

"THE YEAR'S JUST STARTED AND THIS IS THE THIRD TIME HE'S BEEN HERE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU PREVENT THIS ALL MIGHT?!" I was slightly alarmed by the intensity of her voice, worried in case of people being on the other side of the door. Toshi cowered in guilt, "My apologies Recovery Girl..." he said weakly, but grandmother wasn't letting him have it, "IT'S NOT ME, YOU NEED TO APOLOGISE TO!!"

They were talking about how Midoriya shouldn't continue like this, being reckless, having to get healed, one day permanent damage may be dealt and... well it's permanent. "I KNOW YOU GAVE HIM YOUR POWER BUT WHETHER HE'S YOUR FAVOURITE OR NOT... YOU HAVE TO STOP INDULGING HIM!!" She warned deafeningly.

He weakly replied, "No, you're absolutely right...but umm..." he looked around frantically, "Can you keep it down? At least when discussing one for all... it's secret to all others except you and other company."

"Then it's all that important...THAT YOU LEARN TO GUIDE HIM PROPERLY!!"

They decided to go off to the side and discuss this, they didn't want to accidentally wake the sleeping beauty up. I took her place and sat down beside him, for a while I just stood there and played in the swivelling chair (like a child), I was spinning on it as though it was a rocket. When Midoriya came too, I sat stationary, watching him wake. I might've leaned a bit too closely.
"Ahh!" He screamed a bit in alarm, "...Oh Hana. Wait! What are you doing here?!" Midoriya then looked around, probably for grandmother. When Toshinori and Chiyo - oba san spotted him, they came closer, Midoriya noticed Toshi on the side as — as well Toshi and all deflated like. Midoriya panicked saying, "All Might!! Shouldn't you - y-you know! Hana's here!!" He was mumbling under his breath frantically (almost like saying a spell), I heard him mumble a couple 'oh no... oh no's,'
Toshi rested his hand on Midoriya's shoulder and said, "It's alright Midoriya. Hana already knows my secret..."

"But...b-but how? Why?"

"Sakura here has been a friend of mine since she was just five. Her grandmother and me are very well acquainted."
"Grandmother? G-grandmo - WAIT!! Recovery girl is your grandmotherrr?!"

I sighed, "yes, Midoriya."

Toshi turned to him, "we'll let you rest a little while but after that you must be on your way to class,"

"Of course, So..." he started twiddling his thumbs, "Hana?" I have a slight "uh, hmm."
"What are you doing here, then?"
"I wanted to talk to toshi..."
"Toshi—?"
"Yes," I turned facing Toshinori, "how come I didn't get to know about your successor?"

"Well... I... umm,"

"we also saw each other a lot during the summer because gran was at work mostly. Not only that," I added, "knowing your successor would've been nice."
He shifted where he sat and looked at the floor, "Sorry," he mumbled pouting. I sighed once more. "Midoriya, I think it's time to go to class. I don't think Shota will be very happy,"

"Shota?"

"Aizawa-sensei," I clarified.

[Sakura Hana:filler chapter]

Back at class...

Midoriya gripped at my arm as he walked and stumbled, apologising, mistakingly each time. "Midoriya, it's all right. You're practically a walking zombie at the moment," He smiled weakly.

When we opened the door we heard cries of excitement and Kirishima explode, "OH, MIDORIYA AND HANA'S HERE!! WELCOME's BACK!!" Midoriya looked innocently shocked, some of our classmates crowded around him. They all started introducing themselves,
"I'M EJIRO KIRISHIMA, WE WERE JUST DISCUSSING THE BATTLES!!"
"I'm Ashido Mina," pinky girl introduced.
"I'm Tsuyu Asui," adorable frog,
"And I'm Sato."
Kaminari asked Ochaco if she wanted to eat out sometime on a date. Whilst Iida lectured Tokayami (shadow bird) to not sit on the desks, "DESKS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SAT UPON, PLEASE GET OFF!!"
"So noisy," he moaned. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my favourite love birds chatting it up. Well more just Ochaco, Midoriya's just so flustered that he can't comprehend life right now. I felt someone beside me as I sat at my desk looking at everyone. I turned... it was half head (Todoroki).
"Sakura, right?" That's what the teachers mostly called me by, me knowing most of them personally. "Sakura Hana, you should call me Hana."
"Right. I wanted to ask... why do all the teachers call you 'Sakura tree' or like Present Mic says 'my little flower tree.'" Asui in front of the class heard the conversation and butted in, "yeah, why do the teachers call you cherry blossom tree?" Iida contemplated, he was scratching his chin like an anime character, "that's right. Present Mic, Aizawa once did... EVEN ALL MIGHT!!" Others weirdly joined in, I had heard murmurs of "yeah, why is that?" They all faced me questioningly, I blinked, I wanted nothing more than to sleep.

"My grandmother is Recovery girl," I said it so casually most didn't catch it. Those that did were heavily shocked. Kaminari, "WAIT, WHAT?!"

I repeated,"Recovery girl is my grandmother," I said loud enough.

"That makes so much sense," and, "That's why she knows them."

"Wow, she must know everyone. Even All Might calls her that!" Todoroki looked some what satisfied with that answer, I shrugged it off. After that, some met up with friends, others just went home. I briefly saw a weird sort of rival ship between Midoriya and Bakugou that played out in front of the gate. All Might tried to be inspiring but just made it end anti - climactically.

At the nurse's office, grandmother dismissed me. Saying that something rather sudden came up, meaning she were to come home late. She told me to eat dinner without her, I took my longboard from the cupboard and skated away.

—end. Sorry if this variation of Bnha seems so different. I cannot stress enough that I'm deriving everything from the mango and NOT the anime. As well as, I sometime shorten things and miss out convos seeing as they are irrelevant and time consuming to write. Some characters may also seem out of character, leave suggestions in the comments plssss.

Also sorry for awkward ending btw.